Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 25
Definitely the best one , Congrats Fruit ;-)

Inviato Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 2:56 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thanks guys ! :)

Inviato Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 3:07 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Nice Skin on the Skin at the top there a thin line that get long with the song playing is that right ?

Inviato Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 5:35 pm
Mmm it's a lil glitch, I will correct it, thank you.

Did you see the screen can now show stars besides any other field ?

And you can click the stars !

Inviato Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 6:20 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Fruit wrote :
Mmm it's a lil glitch, I will correct it, thank you.

Did you see the screen can now show stars besides any other field ?

And you can click the stars !

Yes the stars I use what Hot NOW and THEN.... THANK you now I don't have to change it...but that line N/P I was just let you know

Inviato Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 7:24 pm
You gave me this idea, ty ^^

Inviato Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 8:18 pm
A few pics showing how different the controller deck can be :

Inviato Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 11:48 pm
fruit if we wanted to revert to previous version we can just upload over it correct? just wondering if it will affect anything ?

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 12:23 am
lucas569 wrote :
wanted to revert

Why that if I may ask ?

If you don't like the new look of any widget, you have to know in most cases you can get the "old" look back by tweaking some menus.

And yes downgrading could break some things, but if you delete your settings.xml as well as installing old version, it will work.

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 9:54 am
its an awesome skin dont get me wrong. Only one minor thing id like to change. the color bleeds down into the wave form. is there a way to remove that bring back to black? i keep my wave forms on below the decks. Or was this done by design?

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 2:39 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
click default under waveform, you checked off Upside down splitted. Does it help?

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 3:03 pm
ohshit wrote :
click default under waveform, you checked off Upside down splitted. Does it help?

i actually like it like that. ill post a pic, on the new skin the wave form has a tint. heres the old style vs new. with light colors its more pronounced. i super imposed a hand pointing the area i'm talking about.

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 4:02 pm
heres another shot with a more vibrant color, i can dim it but it dims the colors on the waveforms as well.

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 4:31 pm
That's true I didn't push an option to make it plain black again...

Is that such a matter for willing to downgrade ? Anyways, I'll bring a background option for this window.

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 4:40 pm
Thanks Fruit, i wouldn't call your previous version a downgrade. Still one the best skins available here period.

I have bad eyes plus my mac is only the 13" version so any little bit helps.

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 4:48 pm
Hi, firstly i would like to say this is the best skin i have ever used, been using it for some time now.

Since i updated it though i am coming across a small problem, as you can see from the image one deck has the wheel (with art inside) and the other has the video screen (with art inside) this seems to be happening with different tracks i drop in the decks, some display the wheel, some display the video. I like the video look more as i do karaoke as well. How do i get it to display video screen all the time?

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 5:08 pm
It's because you dropped an audio file with no cover art in left deck. The skin is now watching file type and cover and automatically chooses wheel or videoscreen.

As long as your file's got a tagged cover art, OR it's a video file, the video jogwheel should show again.

I'll try to add some 'force show' option in the wheel menu.

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 6:54 pm
Thank you for the reply, i suppose it makes sense if there is no art to view.

If you could add a force show video that would be nice, thank you.

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 9:16 pm
Ok, so for my next question haha, as below i can see the track wave is in half, the bottom looks like a shadow, how do i make mine do the same?

Fruit wrote :

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 9:17 pm
You can have the shadow up or down depending on the position you chose for cue numbers, as described in pic below. You have to enter the same menu again after having set a cue pos in order to see further options.

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 9:55 pm
66%