Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Content Unlimited - Search Results - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Hi I have just finally signed up to Content Unlimited and am a bit confused with the results I'm getting on searches in VDJ8.

As an example I searched for Luther Vandross and only got 30 files (tracks) returned now on the basis I actually have 43 albums by Luther (yes I like him !!) surely this can't be right? I did go to the Content Unlimited page on here where you can try to search for a tune and using the same criteria I got over 100 tracks returned (actually a lot more but I got fed up counting !!)

Am I missing something simple in how I'm using Content Unlimited in VDJ or is this how it works?

Thanks

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 4:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Content Unlimited search results are limited to that number, yes. You will need to narrow the list by providing part of the track title in your Search.

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 4:52 pm
ok thanks DJDad,

could I also ask if I can rename those downloaded to the cache folder for offline use at gigs with the correct Artist / title for example one track I'm looking at now is named gs3809177 In the folder which when you try to load a track out off 100's doesn't really help !!

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 5:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Those code numbers should appear only if you add a CU file to a Playlist before you cache (download ) it. If you cache and then add to a Playlist, the files will get a proper name. And yes, you may change Artist/title and other info as well.

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 5:07 pm
great thanks again

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 5:16 pm
who do you save a song off of content unlinited and use it off line

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 5:51 pm
marjeesPRO InfinityMember since 2014
i signed up for a subscription and i only get 30 sec of a song...Why is this???

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 5:53 pm
have a look at this re saving off line from an earlier thread I posted

A Man and His Music wrote :
Read this.

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 6:45 pm
marjees wrote :
i signed up for a subscription and i only get 30 sec of a song...Why is this???

Try this.

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 7:23 pm
Miks56LE userMember since 2013
In the middle of session, unable to download any content, couple of minutes later, get content, but a subscription notice continues to pop up. I have a subscription, am logged in
(was downloading and then it stopped), a Pro8 license. Anyone else experiencing same? Just started today. Have been using LE and upgraded, has been a nightmare.

Inviato Sun 21 Dec 14 @ 5:07 pm
Just got a new laptop, and don't have all of my music with me yet. I had to use contentunlimited all night tonight, audio and video, and it worked fine for me. Contact support, and see if they can help you.

Inviato Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 2:48 am
Out of all the threads that I have read about C.U not working over the years I can't say I have ever had a problem with it. I have been using it every weekend since March and my only concern is if I will have good reception for my phone to have a connection. I will use the venue Wi-Fi when I can or if I am by a Shaw Cable Hotspot that helps as well.

Inviato Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 11:59 am
Miks56LE userMember since 2013
I've using CU about 18mo. on V7LE with virtually no problems. It's only since upgrading to V8 Pro that it has become an issue. Comes and goes sporadically. Not a connection issue.
(Browser works just fine). If I switch back to V7 (another user) no problem. I'll send in to support. Thanks.

Inviato Tue 23 Dec 14 @ 7:04 pm
Guys I have signed up for content unlimited - when I search for tracks I now keep getting tracks in purple which come up with an error and won't load ... Tracks in red load no problem .... can someone help ?

Damien

Inviato Fri 13 Feb 15 @ 6:09 am
I just buy my music lince from itune because I had the music unlimted and I got robbed some songs I search for error on deck and wont play

Inviato Fri 13 Feb 15 @ 7:08 am
damiendevenney wrote :
Guys I have signed up for content unlimited - when I search for tracks I now keep getting tracks in purple which come up with an error and won't load ... Tracks in red load no problem .... can someone help ?

Damien

This is a known issue. It has already been fixed in the latest beta builds and should be in the public release soon.

If you need the beta release now then in settings, go to options and select advanced. Search beta.
You may need to close and re-open VDJ a couple of times with a couple of minutes between each to get the latest update.

Inviato Fri 13 Feb 15 @ 4:57 pm
im confused in option I typed beta and its saying internet get beta builds yes no and its defult to no sould I change it to yes

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 12:36 pm
Hi magabite,
if you change it to yes then you will automatically get the beta updates, this has it's pro's and con's!
I just go to the beta builds page and download each beta build seperately, I find it easier to keep it under control and much easier to revert back to another(public)build when I have each one in my download list.
you just gotta play around a bit and find the best way for you.
regards
ray

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 1:25 pm
How would I be able to play my new iTunes music?

Inviato Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 4:57 pm
You can't. ITunes music will only work with iTunes.

It can not be integrated into VirtualDJ.

Inviato Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 5:55 pm
59%