Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: FixVirtualDJHosts PC - Page: 1
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Inviato Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 12:15 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
And on the third day the pirate decided that low V8 was good and the skanky hacks did'th not'th do it justice, the pirate entered communion with Atomix with offers of money,
And SBDJ said, "New user, thou art a sinner but thou art forgiven, seek salvation with this .bat file"

sclavel saw this and it was good.

Inviato Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 1:46 pm
Saw this on the addons page but I don't understand what it is or what it does. Would someone please explain this in Laymans terms? Thank you

Inviato Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 4:23 pm
The V8 hacks out there, mess up a system file so V8 can't connect to atomix HQ, this addon fixes the messed up file for users who've abandoned the dark side.

Unless you've used hacked software this addon is useless to you.

Inviato Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 4:31 pm
Ok got it. Thanks. Yep, no use to me.

Inviato Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 5:06 pm
I click on FIXVIRTUALDJHOSTS Pc, then in DOWNLOAD and the system said "SORRY, THE LINK YOU HAVE USED IS NOT VALID ANYMORE. What can i do?

Inviato Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 11:53 am
Downloads fine here. Try again?

Inviato Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 4:10 pm
I was once a sinner but now I know the light (not DMX in this case). I have found salvation in the word (code) of "V8"
Atomix be praised!

Inviato Thu 20 Aug 15 @ 12:32 pm
Not working for me...

Inviato Tue 22 Dec 15 @ 1:14 am
repent and thou shall be saved, i have seen the light. thank you for showing this lost sheep the way. - Wee Stevie 8-)

Inviato Fri 19 Feb 16 @ 11:25 pm
It works for me now every thing is fine

Inviato Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 11:02 am
When I download the file I get an error message saying "Host File Not Change" anyone know how to fix this?

Inviato Mon 18 Apr 16 @ 4:55 am
It means there was nothing for the utility to remove; ie there was no need to use it.

Inviato Mon 18 Apr 16 @ 1:37 pm
Thanks Masters! But i was in a rush & reset my new exchange laptop. Problem solved! The dark side touched me but not change me. I have a new beggining! "May the force be with you"

Inviato Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 1:05 pm
it says host file not changed! what dose that mean?

Inviato Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 1:50 am
it dont work

Inviato Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 5:32 am
If the host file isn't changed then either it didn't need to be changed or it couldn't change it.

Check the file c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts to see if there is any reference to virtualdj.

Inviato Thu 22 Sep 16 @ 1:34 pm
Lex33PRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hello ......I bought the virtual dj lic

Inviato Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 4:18 pm
Lex33PRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi there...I bought the virtual dj license but every time I try to login it keep telling me it can't connect to servers

Inviato Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 4:19 pm
Have you tried the addon, checked your FW, tried with whatever security you have switched off [thinking like the worst offender Norton]

Inviato Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 6:05 pm
59%