Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: FixVirtualDJHosts PC - Page: 2
i log out from my solfware and got my license renewed now trying to log in back its saying cant connect to virtual dj servers and theres a link says click here when i do its saying page not found and no internet but my latop is connect to the internet

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 17 @ 2:58 pm
i log out from my solfware and got my license renewed now trying to log in back its saying cant connect to virtual dj servers and theres a link says click here when i do its saying page not found and no internet but my latop is connect to the internet

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 17 @ 3:00 pm
Helloo...i have triedv to log in...inside the virtual Dj, i get a message in red stating that it could not REACH THE VIRTUAL DJ SERVERS....but i do have internet...what should i do because i have already paid and the payment is counting down while i haven't managed to use the software. I also want to use it offline..Please help me what should i do because it is clear it won't log in

Inviato Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 11:04 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Have you tried the addon in the original post?

Inviato Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 11:26 am
locodog wrote :
Have you tried the addon in the original post?

I have tried. still no change

Inviato Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 2:23 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Check your firewall

Inviato Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 3:43 pm
I still cannot login into virtual dj 8 it is still saying that it cant connect to the servers. What is going ? I paid money for this product and cant even use it.

Inviato Mon 24 Apr 17 @ 3:44 am
i too have tried the add on. my security says this add on contains a virus. I have also temporarily disabled my firewall. still I get a pop up in red saying cant connect to VDJ servers. its is now three days that I have been paying for this product and not been able to use.

Inviato Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 5:59 pm
The add on is not a virus. It only gets flagged as one (by badly configured protection s/w) because it writes to the hosts file - which is what cracked VDJ software does.

It's funny. People are only too happy to install cracks, but then they have anti virus software. As Alanis would say, isn't it ironic?

Inviato Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 6:05 pm
Yeah, like rain on your wedding day!

It is funny when people eventually find the cracked version isn't working .... but they also don't realise that it permanently leaves behind malware that most AV products don't detect.

Still people do it then blame Windows for being crap. Ha ha!

Inviato Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 6:31 pm
I cant log back in is says cant connect to vitual dj servers. please help. I need virtual dj this afternoon. I thought it was just me but I have read other comments and they want the same thing. please help us quick. I subscrined yesterday and I saw it was not working so logged out to see if that would help it and when I tried to log back It didn't let me. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP URGENT

Inviato Sat 17 Mar 18 @ 2:19 pm
maudaddy06@gmail.com wrote :
I cant log back in is says cant connect to vitual dj servers. please help. I need virtual dj this afternoon. I thought it was just me but I have read other comments and they want the same thing. please help us quick. I subscrined yesterday and I saw it was not working so logged out to see if that would help it and when I tried to log back It didn't let me. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP URGENT

and you have tried this addon?

Inviato Sat 17 Mar 18 @ 5:18 pm
I need help to find the FixVirtualDJHost PC add on.

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 18 @ 3:06 pm

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 18 @ 3:14 pm