Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Playlist plugin - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

jonty2kPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi All,
Anyone know of or could develop a playlist plugin that could search your database and offer suggestions for each track,
i.e. for example, DJEP exports a 3mu playlist file, but obviously this does not know the location of each track... it would be great to be able to import a 3mu file, then the system searches for each track, offers you each one or variations of each one, then you could add to a side list... I colour code my "good" tracks, so this would help with selection of an appropriate one..... any thoughts?
:-)

Inviato Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 7:32 am
Can't you just use the "Compatible" folder within VDJ??

Inviato Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 9:01 am
Hi Beatbreaker1,
Thanks for the reply... please advise how I would do this with a 3mu file, thanks

Inviato Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 10:50 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Filter folder.
bpmdiff<=4 and keydiff=0

Inviato Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 11:03 am
jonty2k wrote :
it would be great to be able to import a 3mu file, then the system searches for each track, offers you each one or variations of each one

I have been suggesting/asking this for a long time! Strangely I could never get much support from others here.

My idea was not with M3U but simply a text list of tracks, found on a web site or sent by a client etc.

It's so time consuming to search one by one to see if you have each track, then add it to a virtual folder or a playlist. Far easier to let the computer do the job of comparing the list to the database to see if you have each track.

PhatomDeejay did volunteer once to write something to do this, but it never happened.

More recently I had some help from PachN who wrote software to search the database. It's basic but it works.

Inviato Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 9:40 am
Hey Groovindj, yes..... vdj after all knows all the songs in your database and where they are located, 3mu, text file or word doc from client... it would save some time, not sure how the compatable folder thing works, could someone elaborate please :-)

Inviato Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 2:16 pm
Ahh I see what you mean know, disregard what I said earlier as I misunderstood what you meant.

Inviato Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 2:25 pm
I'll PM PachN and point him to this thread.

Inviato Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 4:00 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks groovin, I already read this thread.
unfortunately I didn't find time to work on program I started developing. Family is consuming very much time at the moment.

Inviato Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 2:39 am
PapaokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Just take the Playlistfixer! Copy the new M3u file in your Playlistfolder, then take Playlistfixer. It supports the database V7 thats why i have already the 7th Version installed to fix playlists. Works great.

Inviato Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 6:16 am
Hi Papaoke, where do I find "playlist fixer" please?

Inviato Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 10:37 am

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 5:08 am
@PachN

does your program work safely with vdj8? or is this strictly vdj7 app

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 5:24 am
The one in development?

Works for both, V7 and V8.
However, I can't tell when (or if) I'm able to finish it.

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 7:36 am
Nice didn't know their was one in developement.

Looking forward to it thanks

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 11:58 am

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 5:27 am
PachN wrote :
The one in development?

Works for both, V7 and V8.
However, I can't tell when (or if) I'm able to finish it.

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 6:19 am
Hi wickedmix, yeah saw that... I'm on about the playlist fixer tool ;-)

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 6:33 am
that is about the playlist fixer tool PachN is the creator of it :-)

the available one is for only vdj7

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 6:51 am
No.......Playlist Fixer is written by JeremK

The software which PachN wrote was created specifically for me, and is called Summonizer.

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 8:55 am
45%