Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 8 questions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

New to VDJ I installed version 8 with a DAP core kontrol d2 controller but am having some issues:

- In version 7 I could set the headset left on channel 1+2 and right on channel 3+4 so that I could listen to the next track without having to put the volume up of the track that would be mixed in. In the settings in version 8 I can only select headset+master as output but there's no option I can find to monitor in the headset. How can I change this?
- can I change some setting so that one wheel spin on the jog wheel equals one wheel spin of VDJ? Now one jog wheel spin is only half of a wheel spin in VDJ. To find a cue I'm sometimes spinning like crazy
- When I start VDJ and the knobs on my controller are not on their default value I first have to change all the knob settings/positions back to default. Can VDJ also on start take on the current values/positions of the controller? for instance if the volume is down, in VDJ the volume is also down?

Inviato Wed 11 Feb 15 @ 10:33 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
As far as I know, it depends on the controlle if the VDJ knobs and slider go to the position of the slider on the controller. Not all controllers are able to do this. For instance, the SX can do that.

For split output on your headphones, go to settings - Audio - and choose "master + headphone" as Output, and "stereo to mono splitter" at tab "Card".

And for the rotation, that should already be the case. It's possible that there is a bug in the device definition file. But that has to be fixed by a Staff member, if your controller is natively supported by VDJ.

Inviato Wed 11 Feb 15 @ 11:12 am
Thanks!!
One more question: I bought a license for my controller and added it but while using VDJ every now and then suddenly a pop-up appears informing me that a non-pro license costs 99 dollars. But I already paid. Is this because you need to log-in every time you want to use VDJ? What if you're at a party and have no internet but want to use VDJ there (which is for a private party and non-commercial!!) would it then keep coming up what that anoying pop-up??

Inviato Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 12:20 pm
Just make sure you are logged in before you leave.

Inviato Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 1:08 pm
That's very good advice ... lol ...

Inviato Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 5:52 pm
when i pressed alt+space in to vdj 7 crossfader is scrolling to other side. then I press again( alt+space) scrolling stoped
how in vdj 8 ,this fiture is enabled?
sorry for bad writing

Inviato Sun 20 Sep 15 @ 7:59 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
just check the keyboard mapping in V8.
If not avaliable add e.g. " auto_crossfade " to a specific key or a custom button in the default skin

Inviato Sun 20 Sep 15 @ 9:59 pm
is there a bug with vdj 8 with the volume and crossfader they seem to move a bit crazy and not stable?

Inviato Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 4:38 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Which Version of VirtualDJ/ Hardware/ OS/ Controller do you use exactly ?

Inviato Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 9:18 am
tying to drag songs into virtual folders and they will not load. what am i not doing?

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 18 @ 4:23 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)