Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ SlideShow on VDJ8 - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

What is the numerical value of VDJPARAM_COMMAND since it is not defined in SDK?

then I assume it would be something like:

char parameter [1000];

DeclareParameter (parameter,VDJPARAM_COMMAND,1,"fullname","shortname",sizeof(parameter));

to envoke:

effect_command 1 'some string'

Inviato Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 9:02 pm
Nevermind, my SDK was older and see VDJPARAM_COMMAND had been added. Works good :)

Inviato Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 2:13 am
anyone know if Tellymedia will be available for Mac at any point in the near future?

Inviato Sun 13 Mar 16 @ 4:24 am
Deejay Corny mentioned he would like to send and load some folder for slideshow use to some plugin. Well could do with script using VDJPARAM_COMMAND. And a lot more could be done with this. One problem as I see it, is that the strings sent using VDJPARAM_COMMAND are more or less static in your script which may be ok for you. I have asked around a bit how you might best use VDJPARAM_COMMAND to send strings to a plugin if I was to add it. Using it this way in TellyMedia would mean you could send strings to load up folders or to play a certain video or image or other things. I have had no real response on it so would be good if I could get some input on that on how you might best use it if I was going to implement it. TellyMedia already allows 5 slots for slideshow folders. I could also just add the ability to select a specific slot you could control via script. Same as sending a script string command except easier maybe to change the slot strings then it would be to change your script strings.

The goal for me is to do a new app / plugin that combines TellyMedia and TellyVisuals and more into a new app / plugin. Along the way I am recoding everything so it is more portable. This is a big task for one person that also has to earn a living programming for things that have nothing to do with VDJ. Programming takes an insane amount of time so I work 24 / 7 and sleep and eat sometimes haha. It would take quite some time for one person to do this even if that one person could devote all his time to the one task. It will not be available for mac in the near future. It depends on how much time I can devote to that one task which is becoming less time because I had to rework my entire working life to gain a usable income. Originally, when we came out with the plugins under the Pangolin banner, we stated that there would be plugins available for mac based on income on the PC side. That did not pan out. This new / app plugin won't be put up for free either. Not fully working anyway. I have no idea how long it will take but it is something I am hell bent on doing. My priority has to be the same as yours though. First you must earn a living and then you can do whatever with the remainder of your time.

Inviato Mon 14 Mar 16 @ 1:56 pm
Scott, been meaning to ask.

If you only have one pic for slideshow, it FADES in/out. In VD7 it did not do this.

How I use it, is I have my Banner (logo) displayed in the beginning of a gig. While playing backgroudn music till people arrives, I take pictures of the Venue, Tables, Signs etc... Also when people start to arrive, I take pictures. Only then I transfer the pictures to the Slideshow folder. Of course this fixed the FADING/OUT cause it's more than one picture now.

It's just something that i notice between V7 & V8 and keep forgetting to ask (cause it's not a big deal).

I know Tellymedia/Carousel does not FADE/OUT if only one picture is used.

Inviato Thu 17 Mar 16 @ 3:25 pm
SBDJ wrote :
The functionality to do that has been added for a future build, but at the moment, yes, you'd have to use two different plugins.

Is there any possibility in the slidesjhow yet to use it independently both as a picture and video player, each with its own source folder, Scott?

Inviato Sat 02 Jul 16 @ 10:45 am
Deejay Corny wrote :

Is there any possibility in the slidesjhow yet to use it independently both as a picture and video player, each with its own source folder, Scott?

Anyone with an update or workaround on this?

Inviato Mon 17 Oct 16 @ 4:14 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A question about the native slideshow, is the time slider notched? (just has 30 presets for each second)
Or is it infinitely variable (could have a time of 1.5 seconds if the slider is in the right place)

Seening how the dial is scaled i believe its the latter, but i can't figure out the maths.

First punt was sqrt slider scaled 1-30 over 1 = time.
Any pointers please.

Inviato Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 4:18 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
No, 1, 2 and 3 seconds are at fixed intervals and without fractions currently, then the rest of the range fills 3 to 30 seconds.

Inviato Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 6:25 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Thanks for the reply. I do like it when you say "currently" second only "new verb"

Inviato Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 6:58 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)