Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-RR - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I may send the SR back and get the RR. I did not know we supported the RR until after I bought it. However, I did get a great deal on the SR. The RR just has some extras I like. XLR out, and it has a dedicated booth out with a knob on the front of the panel. Pad colors. I have only used the SR 5 times, but I have forgotten I was in the sample mode and not cue. I have set off the reggae horn a few times. I just asked for a quote from one of my dealers, so we will see.

Inviato Mon 12 Dec 16 @ 10:00 pm
While I was at the 2017 DJ Expo in Atlantic City I spoke to the Pioneer guys. The DDJ-SR is made for Serato and the DDJ-RR is made for Rekordbox and Virtual. I bought the RR and it works great but I haven't figured out how to get sound from the CUE yet. I know CUE works because it works for me in Rekordbox. Also, according to the configuration that Virtual DJ wrote in these instructions ( http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjrr/inputs.html ) the sound settings are supposed to be set to DDJ-RR ASIO (ASIO) but no sound comes from that in any channel. The controller gives me a second setting of PIONEER DDJ-RR (WASAPI) and I do get sound from that setting, but still no CUE. The CUE light comes on but I don't hear anything. The HEADPHONES MIXING knob will adjust louder toward MASTER OUT and fade to black toward CUE.

I already upgraded the software and firmware with the latest versions from Pioneer.

Inviato Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 7:59 am
frankie_valentine wrote :
...and the DDJ-RR is made for Rekordbox and Virtual

They said that? Really? I thought Pioneer had forgotten about VDJ. Now I might hate them a little less :)
(however the DDJ-SR works just as well with VDJ as with Serato - I have one myself, that I use with VDJ)

frankie_valentine wrote :
I bought the RR and it works great but I haven't figured out how to get sound from the CUE yet

Try posting a screenshot of your Audio screen in the VDJ settings
It should look something like the one below - but that only works if your have your ASIO drivers working first

Inviato Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 8:40 am
I took the SR back, because I thought they may release a SR2. That is the only one from the Serato series that does not have a version 2. I'm still waiting but got the SB2, because it was a great deal, $249.00 with a bag and laptop stand. The RR is still in the running if they don't release the SR2.

Inviato Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 5:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)