Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: i'm titling this one "does not play well with others" - specifically TellyMedia

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

b3286
i set TellyMedia as audio only visualization and ended up with a black screen most of the time. ended up making sure it was TellyMediaV (kinda like a pro version with all the bells and whistles) on ALL the effect slots as well and got a black screen. restarted VDJ and loaded alternating video /audio tracks and it actually worked. until i restarted it again and ended up with black screen again. and with the added surprise of the effect state not being remembered
right now it's a 50/50 chance of it working after restarting vdj.

Inviato Tue 28 Jun 16 @ 3:43 pm
Not seeing a problem John... Only thing that comes to mind is you may have multiple copies with same name in some other folder. Check that.

Then try and give some details... I restarted several times and no problem. Need exact steps and don't assume anything.

Check that things are turned on in TMV. Bring up the user interface to see what is on or off or what should be playing. That could produce blackness if nothing on.

Inviato Tue 28 Jun 16 @ 3:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)