Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: V 8.2 b3798 & Denon Mc7000 please check my crash report log - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djdad wrote :
One thing you can try is to make sure the MC7000 sound card is not selected from your OS as the default playback/communication/record device.
Several ASIO drivers need the WASAPI "free" to work.

One other thing that comes in mind is a possible "conflict" between the Denon ASIO for the MC7000 and the one for the SC units.. or not installed on this computer ?

you said to make sure its (Not) but it is :-( so do i go in there and change it to speakers/headphone ?

Inviato Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 2:21 am
well so far so good @ 512 11ms a few hours or so has went by and no freezes.... last Question (UltraLatency) is checked i guess it always has been. but since i was having audio drop outs do i still leave it checked or uncheck it to be on the safe side ? i have to DJ a wedding this sat so im trying to really stress test everything & make sure i have the best settings :-)

Inviato Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 2:30 am
You still have a day to test, but just a little advice. Your wedding is going to be stressful enough. I know you want to use the shiny new equipment, but do you need the added stress of not feeling confident about your controller? Just think about it, and good luck.

Inviato Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 6:07 am
Djtyme, did you try the MC7000 on the wedding or go for the 'known' working solution ?

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 12:22 pm
djtyme209 wrote :
last Question (UltraLatency) is checked i guess it always has been. but since i was having audio drop outs do i still leave it checked or uncheck it to be on the safe side ?

I have it set to off .... that should be the default as it's not really needed nowadays.

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 12:29 pm
MrJackson2014 wrote :
Djtyme, did you try the MC7000 on the wedding or go for the 'known' working solution ?

I took my sc3900's ;-) I don't feel 100% yet LOL but I have another wedding this Saturday the 12th so ima test all week and make a decision on Friday LOL

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 1:35 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
djtyme209 wrote :
last Question (UltraLatency) is checked i guess it always has been. but since i was having audio drop outs do i still leave it checked or uncheck it to be on the safe side ?

I have it set to off .... that should be the default as it's not really needed nowadays.

Thank you sir for your input

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 1:36 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
djtyme209 wrote :

you said to make sure its (Not) but it is :-( so do i go in there and change it to speakers/headphone ?

Yes, please do so.

It doesn't need to cause any issues, but it certainly can.

Inviato Tue 08 Aug 17 @ 8:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)