Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Very laggy issue with reloop terminal 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all, its been a while.

I am having a lag issue with a reloop terminal I just picked up.
everything I do on it has a lag of about a second. from pressing play to adjusting pitch.
I ave tried everything I know and am now stumped.
Don't think it is the laptop as I bought it yesterday and VDJ is all that is on it, but specs as follows:
i3 processor
8gb RAM
1TB hdd

Stumped! help me obi-wan-kenobi, you are my only hope

Inviato Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 9:34 am
i suspect a brand new machine will have a load of updates to install ... i would get that out of the way then try the machine again

also even brand new machines need optimized for djing :-)

Inviato Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 10:40 am
thought that, but it does the same on all my laptops

Inviato Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 1:06 pm
devdev wrote :
I just picked up

New or used?

devdev wrote :
I ave tried everything I know

What exactly have you tried?

Are there any other things connected to any of the USB ports? Are you connecting the controller via a hub or directly?

You say the lag is with the hardware controls - not the sound? So you've installed the ASIO driver and you're using the TM2 onboard audio (speakers connected to the TM2, not your computer)?

Inviato Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 1:25 pm
external hdd is all that is connected

asio drivers installed

Inviato Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 3:39 pm
You should try without the hard drive. It may be sucking the USB to death, causing the controller to have issues.

Inviato Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 4:48 pm
If the TM2 is powered by USB I would try with a powered USB hub

Inviato Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 4:51 pm
Which OS do you use ?
Windows 10 ?
I had to change my TM2 to another controller, because the Reloop ASIO driver had great lags after an Windows 10-Update.

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 10:39 am
it is windows 10.

I have swapped everything around so only the controller is using usb, Its still laggy.

And I am running out of time with this. What can I do to this laptop top optimise it?

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 2:00 pm
Based on what ragman just posted, you should try the controller on another computer (that doesn't have Windows 10) and see how it performs.

If it works OK on the other computer then you need to discuss the problem with Reloop.

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 5:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)