Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Tracks with song flags = 1 aren't searchable - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Grok32Home userMember since 2019
Did you try - File Path contains 'netsearch'

Inviato Thu 27 Feb 20 @ 7:33 pm
Yes, doesn't work either

Inviato Thu 27 Feb 20 @ 8:21 pm
Grok32Home userMember since 2019
"There are some other flags used as well (such as for video and karaoke), so it's not really recommended to remove them from the xml directly."

64 & 96?

Inviato Thu 27 Feb 20 @ 10:53 pm
I'm guessing this addresses the netsearch files issue, but what filter is required to use it?

online keyword for use in filter folders

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 1:59 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
online=1 or online=0
(And then combine it with 'and' if necessary)

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 2:21 pm
Already tried that but it either lists the whole DB or nothing.

I checked the database.xml and there are netsearch (Deezer) files there.

Thanks!

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 2:30 pm
Odd, online=1 only shows online files here

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 2:37 pm
I take it you mean files that have been played from an online source and currently exist in the database?

These are not cached from the CU service but have been played in Deezer

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 2:44 pm
Yes.
The file you marked has flag 257 though, which means that it's indeed an online file (256), but also that it already has been removed from search db before (+1), so that's why it will not show up.

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 3:00 pm
It wasn't removed from the DB Adion, I had just played it.

How can it be flagged as removed from DB if it's still in there?

Keith

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 3:48 pm
If you right-clicked it before and selected 'remove from search db'
It is still in the database (so that cue points etc... are still available if you play it again), but it won't show up in (local) searches and filter folders.

You can look for all the files removed from search db using following filter folder:
in searchdb=0

At the moment you can't combine this with other queries though.

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 3:56 pm
Well there's obviously an issue as the track is in the DB, hasn't been removed but doesn't show up. It does however show in in searchdb=0 which is strange.

I'll try the same thing again later.

Regarding the tracks found with the in searchdb=0 filter, how do you actually permanently remove them from the database?

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 5:18 pm
According to the database it's obviously marked as removed from search database :p
Perhaps you did that earlier to clean up your search results?

(Again, remove from search db only marks the track to not show up in filter folders and local searches, it does not remove the track from the database)

Currently there is no way to remove those, only the clean database option does that, but that is limited to local files. (Probably not that important either unless you have 100000's of unused tracks there)

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 5:36 pm
Where is the clean database option .... I tried the right click "remove missing files from search db" but they still show in the in searchdb=0 filter

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 6:19 pm
Yes, that's the one I meant. You should not have physical files that don't exist anymore left after that, but as I said, it will not remove online files from the database.

Inviato Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 6:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)