Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: easyKRM - Page: 2
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
remove karaoke song when played needs to be set to yes

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 4:46 pm
Sorry told you that backwards. It is set to yes.

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 4:51 pm
was the placeholder button on?

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 4:55 pm
Yes. Do you have a way to accept a video? I can show you what happens and how I am loading it up but like I said, it was perfect last night. Did a three hour show- no issues.

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 4:58 pm
Well I tried the discord thing but couldn't figure out how to send it but I put it on YouTube and the quality sucks so bad you can barely read the screen but maybe you can see what I am saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4FLqV-4I7w

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 5:23 pm
difficult to see what's happening, can't you screen capture with obs.

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 5:33 pm
I don't have all of that stuff and I would have to figure out how to do it. I'll just wait for any upgrades to it. I am sure someone else will have the issue and be better able to show you. Til then I'll just use the native karaoke function in VDJ.

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 5:37 pm
is insert button working?

use vdjs screen grab to record your screen.
I've 4 - 5 testers and none of us have ran into this yet, but I need to see everything from start to issue, as there's so many ways karaoke can run.

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 5:42 pm
Steve Loaf wrote :
Well I tried the discord thing but couldn't figure out how to send it but I put it on YouTube and the quality sucks so bad you can barely read the screen but maybe you can see what I am saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4FLqV-4I7w

I made my first Youtube video of VDJ using this not long ago. Easier than I thought: https://obsproject.com/

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 5:50 pm
I load the music just as 2Legit showed in his video. Select singer from their folder, choose their song, send it to working list and from there put it in the karaoke list using the list button. I have it working again. I first tried deleting the .ini file from the plugin folder to see if it would run when it was recreated and nothing changed. I then deleted the whole plugin and re installed it and it works as it should so I am guessing something got corrupted. I compared the old .ini with the new one from the fresh install and the parameters were the same. Just something to keep in mind that there can be an issue. You can fix it with a reinstall but be aware that it exists.

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 6:35 pm
please keep me posted with what you find.

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 6:39 pm
Certainly.

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 23 @ 6:45 pm
GRMondoPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello, Will there be a MAC OS version of this?

Thanks!

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 23 @ 1:43 am
@GRMondo no never, karaoke is a really small portion of vdj users, mac use is a small portion of a small portion, so it's not worth my time.

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 23 @ 4:17 am
update pending for cases where user has type filters active, it caused problems with placeholder insert.
Now it quickly changes type filters so placeholder can be added without problem, then it reverts the filters to user preference.

I'll post again when the update goes live.

Inviato Thu 27 Apr 23 @ 7:13 pm
djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Love this plugin for the odd occasions when I do Karaoke, the extension tab is showing an update available for it but when I click 'update' i get the error
'unable to write the file '....\VirtualDJ\Plugins64\Other\easyKRM.dll'
any assistance appreciated.
Thanks

Inviato Mon 08 May 23 @ 8:31 pm
Might be fussy if it's in a fx slot. just delete the current .dll you have. it will install then.

Inviato Mon 08 May 23 @ 10:25 pm
locodog wrote :
Might be fussy if it's in a fx slot. just delete the current .dll you have. it will install then.

Great thanks, I was hoping that would be the case but thought I better check.

Inviato Tue 09 May 23 @ 10:26 am
I am not seeing the window with the related KRM buttons displaying when the Easy KRM plugin is selected.

Inviato Thu 18 May 23 @ 1:34 pm
You need to go the the master tab & select 'EasyKRM' as the master fx then enable it, then click on the cog next to 'EasyKRM' in the drop down FX list to have the buttons appear on the right, as you would do to change the settings for any effect.

Inviato Thu 18 May 23 @ 1:58 pm
55%