Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: easyKRM - Page: 3
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@RCBAudio or make the padpage, I gave the code in the second post.

Inviato Thu 18 May 23 @ 2:24 pm
I have assigned a custom button on the skin I am using to mimic the SINGLE+ button BUT ai also want it to open the edit_singer window so I can type in the name and make any key changes needed to the song now listed in the Working List
before using easy KRM I had a button created to add to the karaoke window and open the edit singe window
I was using
karaoke_add & browser_window "Sideview" & browser_scroll "bottom" & edit_singer & browser_window "songs"
NOW WITH EASY KRM i AM TRYING TO DO THE FOLLOWING
deck master effect_button easyKRM 10 & edit_singer

But it is not automatically opening the edit_singer window.... any thought? Am I not using the proper commands?

Thanks

Inviato Fri 19 May 23 @ 6:18 pm
Ah it's a little complicated, try add a & wait 400ms &
Short explanation; asking the browser to do stuff can in some cases take an unknown time, so the internals of easyKRM are littered with wait commands, and some cases it can confuse the script engine.

Inviato Fri 19 May 23 @ 7:30 pm
Thanks for the tip... did not work.. but will keeping trying stuff... thanks the more I play around with the plugin the more I am liking it... thanks again

Inviato Fri 19 May 23 @ 8:09 pm
No worries, I can write in special cases if you need it. The version on discord has changes that are too bespoke for general release.
Some cases users mostly use vdj but switch to karifun so they bribed me* to make it that vdj can manage the list with their work flow

* = argued their use case & motivated me with a beer or two.

Inviato Sat 20 May 23 @ 1:10 am
djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
locodog wrote :
Some cases users mostly use vdj but switch to karifun so they bribed me* to make it that vdj can manage the list with their work flow

I'd be interested in any advice regarding Karafun too, i use VDJ for most of my karaoke but sometime get asked for a track that isn't on my system, Karafun is a great backup so currently I have a 'blank' .mp3 that I retag to be whatever song they have asked for, then add that 'dummy' track to the queue, switching to Karafun when that track is at the top. It's a bit of a faff & thankfully I've not had an instance when I need more than 1 'dummy' track at a time so I'm not spending too much time messing around, but if there is a better way to do it I would sure appreciate a heads up.

Inviato Sat 20 May 23 @ 11:29 am
I'm probably not the guy to ask, the discord is probably better.

Inviato Sat 20 May 23 @ 11:34 am
locodog wrote :
No worries, I can write in special cases if you need it. The version on discord has changes that are too bespoke for general release.

Enjoy the tasty beverage(s) my friend.

Inviato Sat 20 May 23 @ 5:24 pm
thank you :)

Inviato Sat 20 May 23 @ 11:21 pm
After a few weeks of playing around with it at home to get comfortable; I used easyKRM last night once karaoke started and really liked it. I still need to fine tune my workflow to take full advantage of it's current features; but it is a great extension of Virtual DJ!
Thanks!

Inviato Thu 25 May 23 @ 12:46 pm
I'm sorry if I'm the oddball here to ask this question, but I have looked all over and have been unable to find a direct answer. The Easy KRM plug-in currently, doesn't work with MAC OS, is there any plans to create one? I have tried even using parallel with windows on my Mac and it won't run there either. Is this just a lost cause?

Inviato Tue 30 May 23 @ 7:20 pm
locodog wrote :
no never, karaoke is a really small portion of vdj users, mac use is a small portion of a small portion, so it's not worth my time.

Inviato Tue 30 May 23 @ 7:55 pm
ok. Thank you for letting me know.

Inviato Wed 31 May 23 @ 5:24 am
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Following.......

Inviato Wed 31 May 23 @ 3:41 pm
Any clue if there will be a Mac port of this? I have an older Intel MacBook Pro and would love to use the Easy KRM plugin.

Inviato Mon 12 Jun 23 @ 1:05 am
The answer is no.

Inviato Mon 12 Jun 23 @ 1:35 am
TroncanPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Is there any option to change the text?
"up now:" is maybe nice in english speaking countries but I didn't find any option to use another text to adapt it to other languages.

Inviato Sat 29 Jul 23 @ 5:48 pm
when I feel like opening the IDE I'll add something. When.

Inviato Sat 29 Jul 23 @ 6:43 pm
OK I’m sure this is something easy… Or me just being downright stupid I don’t know which… I installed easy KRM and I know how to turn it on and add the singer to the working list and then I add it to the karaoke list… But when I hit text… On the videos I’ve seen it will show the singers at the bottom of the screen… When I hit next, it just turns off the video and then shows my laptop screen… So I don’t know what I’m doing wrong or what I’m not doing. Thanks for any help.

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 23 @ 6:12 pm
What "next" button, can you make a video to show me what is going on.

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 23 @ 6:23 pm
82%