Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: easyKRM - Page: 4
[quote=Willie33950]OK I’m sure this is something easy… Or me just being downright stupid I don’t know which… I installed easy KRM and when I hit text it shows names but they don’t scroll.. any help appreciated

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 23 @ 8:44 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
that's in the text plugin, open the text plugin gui on master and check the scroll box

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 23 @ 11:44 pm
Update: Been running shows flawlessly with easykrm. Had been having issues in past I think due to custom keyboard mapping related to automatic crossfader. @DJDonn helped me by sharing his settings which I also think were a bit off on my easykrm. Also I now use faders for each deck vs crossfading and it seems to be much better.

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 23 @ 1:59 pm
I'm an extreme newbie to VDJ, having come from PCDJ Dex, and hoping for help with turning on and off easyKRM. I had installed easyKRM (which is super cool BTW), and played with it for a couple days before a semi-successful gig tonight. I really like the plugin, but I also do VJ shows and no longer can flip the interface back to regular default Pro decks for non-karaoke gigs. What am I missing?

Inviato Sun 17 Dec 23 @ 8:55 am
You haven't really described the problem

Inviato Sun 17 Dec 23 @ 9:03 am
Here's some clarification, locodog... My VirtualDJ is stuck in the karaoke decks (karaoke deck on left, sidelist deck on right). The right deck won't let me start it until the left deck is completely finished playing. I have a gig that's not karaoke coming up, and I can't mix anymore with both decks like I could before installing/turning on the easyKRM plugin. How do I easily set it back to regular DJ decks, and go back to easyKRM karaoke as needed?

Inviato Sun 17 Dec 23 @ 6:40 pm
so turn karaoke mode off, it's the button on top of the karaoke list.

Inviato Sun 17 Dec 23 @ 6:45 pm
locodog wrote :

little problem with in app downloading fixed.
extensions>effects>other>easyKRM
should be there now, if isn't delete folder [will force cache update]
...\Documents\VirtualDJ\Cache\Plugins

in the vdj gui you'll find the fx under master fx panel in 'other' folder
[that way forces calling only from deck master, as intended]

So far, nothing I am trying will show me easyKRM. Is it a skin? I can't find anything and I've downloaded all of the karaoke skins and looked under extensions. I can't find it. Under master, all I can get to "other" and then nothing else. So I am stopped at this point.

Inviato Sat 13 Jan 24 @ 1:48 am
easyKRM is a plugin, an effect. the skin shown [with extra browser window] isn't released on vdj forum, it can be found on my discord.

Inviato Sat 13 Jan 24 @ 2:36 am
I did opt for a VirtualDJ Pro Infinity,
and I wanted to install the Easykrm skin and I can't

Inviato Thu 22 Feb 24 @ 9:00 pm
@lardosleoesnewark

check my profile it has a link to my discord, the easyKRM-karaoke server, links are found where it says "LINKS HERE"

Inviato Thu 22 Feb 24 @ 9:12 pm
Interesting new feature listed in an EA (waiting for stable version): "-Allow setting karaoke singer and key change from VirtualDJ Remote". Who is using easykrm in conjunction with VDJ remote?

Inviato Sat 24 Feb 24 @ 3:42 pm
I've been using VDJ for a long time but I've mainly been using it in the basic form with very few plugins and extensions. When I see you guys writing these string commands I am totally lost. Is there a VDJ programming for dummies I can get? I'd really like to use this addon for karaoke and I'd like to see it grow into something like what KaraFun does with QR codes that allow singers to add their names to the rotation that way as well. I LOVE THIS PROGRAM and the way this extension allows you to manually add singers and program songs to play immediately after the singer finishes their performance and the creative ways to edit and change the rotation. This was well thought out! Great job! I am afraid to use it right now in it's current state because I need to learn it very well and I'd like a way to turn on and off the feature of the scrolling rotation to prevent conflict should I have to bump someone. I work at a venue with a 400 seat capacity and can have as many as 35 to 45 singers in a night and I'm currently using the raw Virtual DJ karaoke platform because It allows me to regular DJ before starting a new rotation and when I run my karaoke show I run it on the opposite side, as KRM runs karaoke on the left, I run it on the right to keep all the karaoke in a straight line and will automix the left side and just pause when the singer is singing and immediately cue the next song while the singer is performing and press play. This way I'm able to extend play if I have to search for a song or download a different version, bathroom break etc. I really Like this and the features you've added here. I just hope there's a step by step manual on how to setup and use it Because when it comes to code I am totally lost. Thank you for your time. I know it's a lot to read...

Inviato Sat 24 Feb 24 @ 8:09 pm