Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: virtualdj - is the BEST.....but......

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, i can beatmatch on decks perfectly - vinyl and cd (well almost), since finding Virtual DJ - i am impressed. It adds alot of usefull features to DJing. I now carry both my cd, vinyl and labtop with me. The other night virtual DJ crashed for no reason and so there was so music for the next 5 minutes. When i restarted the software this happened....

http://server5.uploadit.org/files2/211203-virtualdjerror.gif

i know quite alot of computers & djing so i got over this error eventually. I have a brand new laptop (2.8ghz, 512mb, 40gb hd, win xp pro), and the laptop is "dedicated" meaning the OS and the software is all i have on it. (this image was from an error which happened on my pc aswell).

Is there a way i can make the software realiable? I have the latest update.. (1.7)

Inviato Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 9:10 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This happened to me too, once.
(I was changing skins very quickly I had to terminate the program with th task manager)
FRUiT94

Inviato Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 10:18 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Version 1.08 should fix this issue. It will be released soon.

Inviato Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 7:16 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 10:16 pm
OjLenoHome userMember since 2003
It seems like you guys with really fast systems have the most trouble doesn't it? I hope I'm safe to upgrade my system soon :) without VDJ giving me problems I don't have right now.

Inviato Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 10:42 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Soon? Yeah! sounds good in my ears. Thanks for the news!

FRUiT94

Inviato Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 12:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)