Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Thank You VDJ - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Very wise and well said dj maddsound! :)

Inviato Wed 16 Nov 05 @ 5:19 am
DJ Gauge, I can tell you for a fact that ALL Americans support the troops. Not all of us support the war, and any one with a brain, knows that these are two different things. You did not come here to debate this war, but talk about being a DJ. I want you come home safe, so don't get too wrapped up in this DJ thing. You will be home in a little while, and will have plenty of time to jam. I don't need to remind you of where you are, so stay sharp. As I am typeing this, our President is on the TV, talking about freedom, from Kyoto Japan. I had to switch to the Animal Planet. Stay Safe.

Inviato Wed 16 Nov 05 @ 8:51 am
sometimes the chimps on animal planet make more sense verbally than our fearless leader.

Inviato Wed 16 Nov 05 @ 12:44 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Alright I have to post. Bagpuss....we have had our political differences. You had me steaming posting your political views to a guy who is there. Who cares about why....at this point. It's happening. Saddamm sucked..who can deny that. Here's just one...Women are forbid education. WTF. I know...my western views blah blah blah. I really, really, really, hope you don't respond politically b/c that's not what this thread is about....I'm sorry I did sort of. We can all post our views but who cares. We all know it's f'd up. As you yelled at me once for the chicken and egg/religious thread. But anyway congrats. You are certainly active on this forum, you help alot of people and deserve it. I am more happy for DJ Gauge though :)

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 2:12 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djej You need to read some books.., and be aware that not all facts are on the table, I didn't share a political view, I stated fact, certain people don't like to hear facts, although I live for facts and shun fiction.., me and gauge are good friends and you'll find he agrees with my view, you are however brainwashed with biased info, you need to get your info from different sources, and form a view based on that info, it will be more balanced view.

Anti east and pro west is an easy stance to take as a westerner, however when you wake up you'll see a different reality, it's far more balanced than you care to think, and no one can be proud or should be ashamed from coming from one side of the world over the other.

I will put my life on the line the moment I believe I need to.., sadly some of my friends have been killed in Iraq, and they weren't British or American, knor were they terrorrists.

I'm telling you, don't go their, I'm someone who's seen too much, read too much (from all sides), I know my stuff, just test it..

I don't know whether your dislike towards me might be because of my religious view or my political, or both, however when a subject is raised I'm entitled to my opinion.., I've done the forum a great favour IMO in expressing a more balanced and less extreme view (as taken by others).., you don't see it as extreme because you've been chewing on the same shit for too long.., I don't blame you.

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 2:26 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Woah, guys....does this have to be so...'war enduced'?

We are all here for one reason.

We are the music magicians...the keyboard cowboys...we do what we do because we love doing it. Simple as that. We're here because we make people move in a way that they didn't know they could. We keep them going and most of all, we give them something to be thankful for...the fact that music touches their lives.

If it wasn't for music...what would we have???? Not a lot.

No matter colour, race, creed or anything. We are one of a kind...

Let's not fight amongst our own.

Seen it before...and it's not nice.

Cheers, and keep spinnin'...:o)

Big smiles to all the VDJ'ers out there...whether in Iraq, Britain, Australia, Spain, France, Greece, Germany...anywhere you go...there's got to be someone there who makes us what we are. Different.

Love you all people. PEACE.

p

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 2:35 am
Pionara you are absolutey right...that's what made me mad from the beginning if you look at this thread. Alright I don't want to go any further for the sake of the forums. I don't dislike you Bagpuss...I don't even know you. Telling me I need to read books is a joke from a 20 year old. You need to live life, I learned lot's from books on my way do a masters degree...or whatever you call it in Britan. Hopefully we are done and we can move on. As Pionara said we are all here for music and learning how to get the party happy. Sorry if I invoked that response from you and sorry I had to read that response from you. All good?

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 2:47 am
I wont respond anymore like this, here's my MSN:brendandjford@hotmail.com

I'd like to have a general (non political) chat with you if that's ok?, here's no longer the place.

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 2:59 am
Alright guys. It's so wierd how wars start to begin with. But after reading these posts I can see how it all starts. How do we go from thanking VDJ to congradulating the newest VIPs to this? So I will be the UN and say "OK can't we all get along". Or if you like I can be a VDJ suicide bomber and blow both of you up!!! :) Don't tempt me....

MS

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 3:23 am
Thanks for that maddsound :), I assure you that myself and djej have made friends following a conversation in msn, we've both calmed down and realised the misunderstanding.

I'd like it that we stop posting here on this subject., It's better that we keep it light as requested :).

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 3:46 am
I love Brendan....we just don't quite see things always the same. But we're cool. He's a nice guy....as I think I am too. He's a great help to these boards and the radio so Congratulations on the VIP status...Bagpuss/Brendan Ford

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 3:55 am
You folks see that! Now why can't the rest of the world just do the same thing...talk and work things out! Geeez I love this Forum. Great group of people here.
Now I don't have to blow folks up!!!!!!:)

Thanks guys...I didn't want to die anyway...too damn good looking to die.

MS

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 4:00 am
:)

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 4:09 am
maybe i should have never mentioned i'm deployed...

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 6:46 am
Hi

I hope everything goes well and you get out of Iraq and back home to your family as soon as possible. We have heard on the news here that a lot of people are being kept there longer. I hope not.

Looking to the future. You are going to have the opportunity to DJ and give a lot of happiness and pleasure to people. That is a really positive (and healing) thing. I know, because I've been through the mill a bit (not in the same way as you) and in 30 years of DJing I've realised it is a very special thing.

DJs can create a happy atmosphere, give people a good time, help them express themselves to their future wives and husbands. We can pick up the vibes when things might kick off and cool the atmosphere down by changing music style. We can help grooms and best men make their speeches. We can make a reasonable bit of income for our own families.

Without getting too high and mighty about it. In a small way, DJs make a worthwhile contribution to Society, getting paid for something we enjoy, so in my book that's fantastic.

Again, good luck and happy returns.

Andy

Inviato Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 1:53 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
**comes to "Thank You VDJ" thread (a lil bit late)** (to see whats up with it and finds a cat fight)

**loads file of cowboys fighting in a western bar**

fight! fight! fight!

thank you vdj. yall havent dropped an update for the full users for a minute now they idle and fighting.

(smh@ contribution of us unlicensed users :D

vp

Inviato Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 4:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)