Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ version 1.1 ..... any idea ? ;)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just have a great feeling about next update...
After all the great input from its users, and feedback from VDJ team, I got a feeling that the next update is GREAT ;)

I'm like a little child here...LOL :) does anyone have any information or clue when next version will be out? :)

I just have a feeling that the updates might be significant, and important enough for me to go mad with my credit card! :) LOL

(just can't wait..lol... got so great hopes for VDJ 1.1.. hopefully even better Hercules support as well..) :)

The little child Dj from Norway :)

Inviato Sun 30 May 04 @ 1:59 am
StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I just hope it has advanced Midi support (DAC-2 mapping)

Here's hopin'!

Inviato Tue 01 Jun 04 @ 4:00 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
ME too!

Inviato Tue 01 Jun 04 @ 8:22 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
same here

Inviato Tue 01 Jun 04 @ 11:58 pm
count me in if that means scratch possibilities on Hercules jogwheels ;)

Inviato Wed 02 Jun 04 @ 12:10 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
most things are possible via midi, its very powerful. Its a shame its limited in the best dj software on the planet.

Remeber they also have to give us a shortcut to assign the scratching in order to make it work with the dj console via midi

Inviato Wed 02 Jun 04 @ 5:39 am
We gotta remember that VDJ is a very young software :) and they have made a GREAT job so far, caching up to other Dj software (that has been around for along time) in no time... :)

I bet VDJ team does everything possible to develope VDJ for its users, its just seems like the spirit here... :)

my guess is that most requested features will come, as long as reasonable... as soon as they are developed :)

VDJ got no reason to be shamed, in my opinion :) They made a great program in a short time, just showing my point, its not gotta stop here... new features will come around :)

And maybe we all will get pleasantly surprised, with a big smile, already in next version ... hopefully

:)
dj in Norway

Inviato Wed 02 Jun 04 @ 8:32 am
Halla!!!

Always fun to find a fellow norwegian on the net.
DJ_i_Norge... There is also a nordic forum, if you want to talk to scandinavian users.

Snakkes

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 04 @ 12:44 pm
Halaien :)
har postet et innlegg i "nordic forum" for å se om det var noen nordiske brukere her, men var lite repons :) hehe
Men ser deg gjerne der...

See ya around at the Nordic forum :)

Snakkes...

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 04 @ 1:41 pm
I use a laptop with the dj console and an external hard drive. I care a lot about sound quality all, my audio files are in .wav. But, even wiyh backup, I would like very much to use vdj without the HD, as you can guess. It seems that for high bitrates, the best lossy compression format is mpc, ahead of ogg vorbis. All the tests I have seen around the planet reach the same conclusion and so do my ears : it is the only satisfying one.
I would like to know if there is chance that VDj become mpc-compatible or if I can simply forget it. Thank you

Inviato Tue 08 Jun 04 @ 11:26 pm
LoL!!

Forget version 1.1!!

Here is version 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive thanks to whole the team!!!!
Very impressive stuff!!

GnoedeL

Inviato Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 1:53 am
vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
GnoedeL - Thanks to VDJ Team?????

Hell Yeah, Thank You VDJ Team - I just downloaded the updated version and I had to stop using it because I almost had an orgasm. The features are awsome, and too boot I have the hercules DJ Console with a full version of VDJ - it is too much for me to handle right now. I have my first gig at a bar tomorrow night and I can't wait. I accedently touched the jog wheel on the console and I got a really awsome scratching effect (like real time scratching) - Guys do you meen to put that in? if not I am not touching my system it works awsome.

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks

I can't say thank you enough, keep up the awsome work guys. I want to get back to trying out the new features and plugin pannel.

-DJ Digital Jack

Inviato Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 1:58 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003

Inviato Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 3:00 am
I'll get an orgasm too if thats so:
" awsome scratching effect (like real time scratching)" ;)

THANX VDJ TEAM :)

Forget 1.1 - version 2.0 is out!!! :) GREAT!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the console version to come out, have a test run of the program! if its anything like it seems to be, you got yourself a new customer!!! :)

dj in norway

Inviato Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 6:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)