Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Are we there yet daddy?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
come on, where is it? lol i want to play with it allready see what the fuss is about. Have they got a stable timestretch beta about yet VIP people? i just wanna get an idea of days weeks months or years ;) i dont want to tie anyone down with a date, im just interested in how your getting on

Inviato Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 8:24 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Don't expect an answer on this vips take a vow of silence.

Inviato Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 8:33 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
....silence! -)

Inviato Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 2:25 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

Inviato Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 2:34 am
Imagine how many sales Microsoft would have lost had they not announced the release date of the sequel to the Xbox, the Xbox 360. Guess it doesn't really apply to this situation seeing as 90% of the forum followers already bought the product and we're getting the update free :D

Things are good, just gotta be a little patient ;)

Inviato Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 2:40 am
can you imagine microsoft giving out the new 360 to everyone that bought the xbox free of charge as soon as it came out? its crazy

Inviato Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 3:07 pm
The 360 is a box/hardware though...

So more valid comparison would be could you imagine Microsoft giving out the upcomming Windows Vista free of charge? ;) no... I cant imagine that..hehe

I know everybody is impatient to what features and more that Virtual DJ 4 / Numark VV contains.
I'm sure all understand that no company gives its secrets out before release, specially when in competition with other software:)
And to add to that, all such features needs to be fully tested, and make sure work right too..
Would be silly to say VDJ4 has this xxxx feature, and then later find out it needs more work, so will not make it to this release, but rather the 4.2 release etc :)

So please do be patient:) It will be released as soon as possible..

Inviato Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 3:27 pm
your rite, that is a much better comparison

Inviato Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 1:02 am
I was just thinking, I would be a good beta tester. I may not be as computer savvy as some of you, but I have more DJ experience then most. This week, I used VDJ 46 hours. Every week, minimum 40 hours, some weeks, 70 hours. How many of your beta tester, can give that much time, to testing? Granted, I don't use TCV, so could not help you there. But, I would be willing to use TCCD, if needed. Just a thought.

Inviato Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 6:09 am
yeah yeah...

anyone else want to be a beta tester raise your hand.

(hand raised)

Inviato Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 7:13 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
yes, me too :D but i think it won't go this way ;)

Inviato Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 10:39 am
personally a I have 2 gigs a week at least, and play at home for 2-6 hours every day, mainly sorting and organizing music within vdj. But I don't assume from it, that upon a time spent in vdj you are possibly better tester. I depends on the functions used, "crazyness" of your style, hardware, you knowledge/ability do describe problems and figure out why something happen, be able to replicate the problem. This eases the beta testing for the dev team.

But it's true, that an experienced DJ (as You "A Man and His Music") can bring good opinions, and is a good testing subject.

Inviato Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 11:49 am
Just so everyone knows I was joking about the Xbox remark which is why I finished with

"Things are good, just gotta be a little patient ;)"

Inviato Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 2:24 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@Andrew we know, we know :)))))

Inviato Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 2:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)