Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Can we get aTransform Effect

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can we get a Transform Effect Like on the Pioneer Mixer, for just cutting out lows all together..

Inviato Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 7:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
that rings a bell have u checked on the plugins page?

Inviato Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 7:51 pm
No I havnt seen anything with just Lows, Ive Seen TK's FIlters but you have to adjust with your mouse, and I don't like it... I want the same effect as on the Pioneer DJM

Inviato Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 12:17 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is it something like the "Filters" or "Isolator" effects? Or an effect with only one slider which cuts lows if the slider is below the middle of the slider and cuts highs when above the middle of it? Remember that you can change the slider value with a mapped potentiometer. You can also do this by rotary encoders (jogwheels), like I'm doing with my DJC.

Inviato Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 11:42 am
Yes Sorta Like that, but I don't want any highs cut, just the lows with the BCD2000 Rotary Knob.. , and lows only so the entire track cuts out to volume none, then You can bring volume back up with knob... I hope im not confusing you

Inviato Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 8:01 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Can you post a graph about this? (We call it "Bode's frequency graph" in electronics... but I think you don't know what it is!)

So, you want a high-pass filter... but I don't understand what the volume should do then...

Inviato Fri 15 Dec 06 @ 10:28 pm
Well Volume really isn't what i mean, its more frequency then anything it is around 2k for frequency, i want the frequency to drop so that the music cuts out entirely (LowPass) Then as you adjust the Knob the music will cut back in back to its original Frequency (on BCD2000 its Value A & LEFT DECK, Value D RIGHT DECK) There are 2 knobs so u can adjust the Low pas Frequency to either cut music out entirely then adjust to bring music back into play... am i still confusing you.... I hope not... Its hard to tell someone something always easier to show..

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 8:21 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Actually you are confusing more and more :P

flavoredbreaks wrote :
Yes Sorta Like that, but I don't want any highs cut, just the lows with the BCD2000 Rotary Knob.. , and lows only so the entire track cuts out to volume none, then You can bring volume back up with knob... I hope im not confusing you

According to this, you want a HIGH PASS filter (high frequencies pass through,
others are filtered). That feature is included in Isolator plug-in (using only one knob),
but it doesn't really work that well as you can hear and see in this example:

- short mp3 clip

- spectral display:

- comparison with Kaleo's TK Filter (which sounds a whole lot better):

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 10:04 pm
Actually you have it right on the money. I don't spin house so I know... I want you to Flip that idea and let the LOWPASS Filter through.. and it would be perfect.... With 1 Adjustable knob. Man thats would be 100% awesome

Inviato Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 9:06 pm
flavoredbreaks wrote :
Actually you have it right on the money. I don't spin house so I know...

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by that, but is this what you want than?

Inviato Tue 19 Dec 06 @ 2:43 pm
when you sin beakbeats the transform with the lowpass sounds awesome if done right... Yes that is what I think I need.. Man it would be awesome if I could get that plugin... Thanks

Inviato Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 6:25 pm
Well than, this has been done with Isolator plug-in, using only the first parameter button to change frequency. But to switch between lowpass/highpass filter, you have to click on the "rejector" button first (I think highpass is selected by default).

Inviato Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 7:21 pm
hi all, helo
nice to meet u
i'm from indonesia, i have a dj mix station 3, but i can't download sound effect..how?

Inviato Thu 21 Dec 06 @ 5:37 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dhemboel wrote :
hi all, helo
nice to meet u
i'm from indonesia, i have a dj mix station 3, but i can't download sound effect..how?

http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

add your mixstation serial to your profile to get skins and plugins marked home users

for skins and plugins marked pro users

you need to buy pro :)

Inviato Thu 21 Dec 06 @ 5:41 pm
ok i will try it. Thank you for teh help. Now can I use the BCD2000 Knob to adjust the filter level

Inviato Thu 21 Dec 06 @ 6:15 pm
Yes thats the Plugin I was looking for. Man you called that one out ... Thanks and good looking out

Inviato Thu 21 Dec 06 @ 6:22 pm
uNFORTUNATELY THE PLUGIN IS THE RIGHT ONE. tHE BAD THING IS THE PLUGIN IS VERY POOR QUALITY. The Sound crackles so much you cant even tell the effect is working. Can I get a plugin totally just for Lowpass with Full wet and Dry.

Inviato Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 6:55 pm
My opinion is a little bit different : this plugin doesn't work any more from VDJ 4.x

I made the sound color of DJM800 with harmonic, lowpass/highpass, bandpass you can manage with one knob. But I put it in dustbin just because the "filter" does not work very good from 4.x

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 8:10 pm
Yeah I set aside the Isolater becuase the quality in 4.x isnt that good. I was hoping we can get an update or just a Lowpass Plugin..

Inviato Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 2:42 am
I hope so ;-)

Inviato Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 9:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)