Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: protecting your price

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I get lotsa offers this time of year for Christmas and New Year's gigs.....some for ridiculously large and ridiculously small dollar amounts.....how do you handle the cheapsters ? I know what I do but curious to see how others handle it.

Inviato Fri 15 Dec 06 @ 5:07 pm
Just tell em that you've been booked for New Years since June. (most of us have anyway)

As for the Cheaper Christmas Gigs Ask WHAT DATE before letting them know that you're free that night. or tell them that straight up - your rates don't start that low. I do that all the time when people try to book me out of the club, they make an offer of around 300.00(example) and I know that most Mobile Operations in Edmonton start at 600.00. I just tell them that 300 is much to low and that they would have to come up in line with other mobile services.

Be Straight up with your clients and don;t cheap out on yourself

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

Inviato Fri 15 Dec 06 @ 7:56 pm
I don't cheap out on myself at all ......for holidays and certain big events like the super bowl or wing bowl ( which is a philly thing) I don't work for less than 750 and up......I end up with the same ones all the time but I don't care I got my price and they keep hiring me ....i keep getting to know them better so they keep referring me and I don't really do much in the way of upsetting the applecart .

Inviato Fri 15 Dec 06 @ 8:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)