Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Official a new pro user - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

I finally decided to go ahead a purchase the software. After monitoring the forum for quite sometime, I realize that although not all features are flawless, virtual is constantly updating its software. They really listen to what the users want and need. I also like the support from the experience users on this forum. I will do my best to help future users with the knowledge I have already learn on this forum and from my own experiences.
Thank again for the support I have already received and will continue to receive from this lovely family of users.
DJ Angel S

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 2:13 am
Welcome DJ Angel S

Did Man and his music show you the secret handshake?

YOu can;t play untill you get it right.

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 2:20 am
congrats and welcome to the family angel s

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 3:14 am
You see, if you skip a couple of meals, you can afford the software. And the kids can go without food a few days, also. You know it never stops, sound cards, controllers. Welcome to the club.

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 4:44 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Theres a secret handshake?!?!? Do Cue members not get to use it?

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 5:07 am
TearEmUp wrote :

NO!!!

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 5:17 am
TearEmUp wrote :

I'm sorry - but you cannot have the secret handshake.

PLease contact customer support for more options

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 5:32 am
No secret hand shake......DAMN!!!! Can I least use my super-secret decoder ring and cool shoe phone?

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 4:26 pm
shoe phone...lol "hello , Chief" i saw his car (Max's) once at a car show......it was about the size of my gym bag and it had a v-8 ....lol

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 4:41 pm
this is 99 - looking for 88

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 4:47 pm
for only $64.95 shipping and handling you can order my FREE Bass -O -Matic with the secret handshake as an added bonus.........

call NOW !

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 4:47 pm
that was my 666 th .............

insert evil maniacal laughter..........

cue "Am I Evil" (Metallica)

roll the Beatles tape backwards......muhwahhhhahahaha ..........

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 4:52 pm
ahhhh ... 99 ..... at that age to me she was the only chick (besides Mom , of course ) who Didn't have cooties ........

she could bait 'er own hook ......

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 5:01 pm
"Would you believe...." I loved Get Smart, his number was 86, get it, as in dead guy walking.

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 5:01 pm
it was great ........ didya ever see "Daktari " ?? not too sure i spelled that right .....i still say that...."would you believe" ....lol and the poor long suffering "Chief" ........funny stuff

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 5:16 pm
i just looked it up his car was a british built Sun Beam Tiger......

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 5:21 pm
hey Marcel, dig this ..... an employee of Carroll Shelby developed a 260 cu. in. v8 2 speed automatic prototype of the Get Smart car in less than a week with $ 600 us ..........

i think the Dev team should give 'im a call ........

he likes hot cars 'n babes .......good enough to be a DJ .........

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 5:34 pm
Buck Henry and Mel brooks wrote most of the Get Smart stuff, so you know its going to be good. I still use the term "cone of silence" when I dont want something getting out. The Nude Bomb was on the satallite the other day and I watched it too. I do believe my fav bit was "Not Craw, Claw" Yeah, That motor was later used in some Mustangs. Carroll Shelby (I used to date his neice, what a cool family THAT was) had a hand in getting that motor to fit in the space under the hood.

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 9:16 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
hey Marcel, dig this ..... an employee of Carroll Shelby developed a 260 cu. in. v8 2 speed automatic prototype of the Get Smart car in less than a week with $ 600 us ..........

i think the Dev team should give 'im a call ........

he likes hot cars 'n babes .......good enough to be a DJ .........

I like the V8. Not a fan of the 2 speed though. I've always been kinda wierd when it comes to hot rods - prefer the unsual to the mainstream.

Hell I even liked the 68 FORD EDSELS.

Favorite car I'd like to get ahold of and turn into a 200mph car? - 1956 Studebaker Golden Hawke.
But alas - I've only even seen 3 of them in my lifetime and they are INCREDIBLY expensive.

Gotta admit - Cars from the 50's & 60's had it all - Style,Class,Power(for the era),and a big back seat for at the passion pit (Drive in movie)

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 10:18 pm
Ok guys
Time to end this post. Way off topic
DJ Angel S

Inviato Wed 11 Apr 07 @ 1:10 am
74%