Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone ever have this happen?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

End of the night, guy who had been drinking all night in the club - without a problem - at the end of the night , music stops lights come on. I leave the booth to say hi to some people.........

This guy walks out to the middle of the dance floor, plants his feet, and starts raving about god, the end of the world, racial slurs , and a couple of things I couldn't make out.

Pretty wild - especially since he was perfectly fine untill the lights came on.

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

Inviato Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 8:23 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Lol!!! I was once at the train station (was only about 4/5 days ago) when some guy came on and started ranting about his family and "bloody catholics", and "who do they think they are" lol. It was completely random since he was on the platform for about 5 mins before he started lol. I just kept my head down, I'm not ashamed to say that I was pretty scared (though I was monumentally amused heh).

Slightly off topic, but I thought I'd mention it anyway :o)

Inviato Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 10:16 pm
Not off topic at all - random acts of madness / lunacy good enough.

In times gone by - people who snapped like that were considered to be possesed by spirit and were protected and they're random thoughts were thought to be guidance from the afterlife.

A pleasant fiction - but it scares the hell out of you for a minute when some random guy starts screaming at the top of his lungs that God is burning your soul, and The Rapture is about to start.

Inviato Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 10:22 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
You never can tell who is going to pop after a few too many drinks Marcell. I've seen simular things all to many times in my club days.

Inviato Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 10:23 pm
It rattles ya. I've been working nightclubs and bars since I was 19 (14 years) don;t easily get rattled anymore

Inviato Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 10:25 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
In times gone by - people who snapped like that were considered to be possesed by spirit and were protected and they're random thoughts were thought to be guidance from the afterlife.

Remember the salem trials? Or Pendle Witches? (If you're from the UK, mebbe further afield too) "Witches" were persecuted, then loonies were treasured, then tested on. Now, the'ye just given narcoleptics and various other chemicals to stop their brains working or to increase brain activities (people with ADHD have been prescribed ritalin, which is in fact an amphetamine, in the past which is an odd [but fairly effective] combination lol)

We shouldn't laugh at other people's misfortune (my psychology degree told me this) but it's stlill good gfor a few laughs heh.

( ( ps, too many brackets in this post lol ) )

One more:

:o)

Inviato Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 10:28 pm
You never can tell what is going to freak you aout a bit though do ya Marcel? I was lucky the bouncers always hung out near my booths. The guy who works for me had a situation last night that he is still freaked out about. The Mayor of our town just comes a cruising in and sits in his booth and watches for a few minutes. My guy is also a prt-time Police Officer here in town. He is not sure if the Mayor was watching him or the room. but he usually has a very cool head. Now he is all freaked. You just never know.

Inviato Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 10:29 pm
Alcohol + Humans / personal demons = Breaking Point

Also

Instant Asshole: Just add Alcohol.

Inviato Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 11:19 pm
Dude I live in downtown Chicago. I can't make it 2 blocks before I hear that mess!

Not yet in the bar though...

Inviato Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 11:27 pm
Same deal here when I lived in Toronto, But on Street/Subway/Bus Shelter, I expect that.
In a Nightclub? not so much

Inviato Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 11:45 pm
No in nightclub we expect to see scantily clad women rubbing up on really turned on guy trying to get their digits. And the occaisional stolen BJ in the corner.....those were the days. (I'm getting teary eyed here)

Inviato Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 12:23 am
TearEmUp wrote :
No in nightclub we expect to see scantily clad women rubbing up on really turned on guy trying to get their digits. And the occaisional stolen BJ in the corner.....those were the days. (I'm getting teary eyed here)

LOL!!!!

Inviato Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 12:36 am
TearEmUp wrote :

Getting a tear in my one-eyed trouser snake's eye! LOL

;)

Inviato Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 9:31 pm
andytaylor125 wrote :
TearEmUp wrote :

Getting a tear in my one-eyed trouser snake's eye! LOL

;)

You might want to get that looked at Andy, a good anti-biotic should clear it up for you......LOL

Inviato Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 11:06 pm
LOL ;)

Inviato Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 11:31 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Spotted the occasional dancefloor BJ, they're never as subtle as they like to think they are! The incident that I remember in particular was when one bloke (obviously quite pissed) suddenly dropped his trousers on the edge of the dancefloor, and started having a piss up against the wall...

The disabled toilet is on the side of the dancefloor, so I tend to notice if any frisky couples try to sneak in there un-noticed! Oh, and if there's any fit lesbian action on the dancefloor, we have a radio code for that - mainly 'cos the door staff wanna come and watch from the booth...

Inviato Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 12:08 am
Don't get me wrong, I can keep up but, Bouncers are hands down the horniest guy on the planet. Like I sadi not to cast dispersions on our profession....lol Is'nt that one of the reasons why we got into it in the first place....lol

Inviato Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 12:11 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)