Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Thank you to plugin developers

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just saying a public thank you to all you guys who have the knowledge to map devices and code plugins.

Because of you guys my video mixes look good and have some slick FX, and my controller unit works very well.

Congrats to VDJ for open SDK. Because of these two things I have damn close to a flawless, crashless system. (I havn't even turned on cd players at the Club for at least 3 months.)

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

Inviato Fri 25 May 07 @ 12:39 am

Good to hear;)

And second that... A big thanx to all the console mappers, and nice plugins.

For advanced users, remember that VDJ also supports VSTs .. and there are thousands of them ;)

Inviato Fri 25 May 07 @ 2:26 am
hey Norway where ya been ??

and yes great plugins of all sorts and can't say enough about vmix 5.2 thx Format and Mykel......

i use 16 band eq, beat box , sonique , text 2d

and Norway turned me onto a cool eq the classic eq by kjaerhaus ?? did i spell that right ??

wild stuff and free, incredible ......

Inviato Fri 25 May 07 @ 3:19 am
lessee I'm running video on the cube, scratching it (with hte mouse but not for much longer.......can you say M audio axiom 25 ?) and eq'ing w/ macourteaus 32 band

many thanks to cel ... and cstoll

the guys w/ brand x don't stand a chance .........

unfortunately this being a weekend post negative 3 will see it....lol

Inviato Fri 25 May 07 @ 3:08 pm
Hope nobody minds me jumping on the bandwagon, but yeah, really does make a difference when you can get everything just how you want it- thanks to the plugin and skin makers! :)

Inviato Sat 26 May 07 @ 3:15 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Big up & Thanks!!!

Inviato Sat 26 May 07 @ 5:40 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)