Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: the luck of the chuck ....... - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Lol, that's good to know
My primary language is not English, I am from Serbia, language similar to Russian ;)

Inviato Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 6:00 pm
lol , i finally just saw Tear Em Up's post .....missed it b4 sorry........

some of you guys talking about me is like the pot callin' the kettle black ......should i start a list ??????

let\'s see recent madness posted here ...... gay bombs , pooh tests , mysterious images hovering over decks .........have you seen socross's video\'s ??

lotsa funny strangeness ........ so i Gasp! jump into the middle of it a lotta times when i post .......a little bit of old geezer slang from the '60's.....

guess what ? my so called luck ran out ..... the laptop crashed tuesday , halfway thru my shift ....at least i wasn't doing a double (shift) i played (groan) cd's for a bit , took down the laptop system , substituted the backup system and kept going with that ......when i got home and checked the laptop it turns out the new C: wasn't seated properly ..... so i fixed that and then had to format and restore windows ......curses , drat !

unfortunately i'm getting good at doing that whole pain in the @ ss ......

at any rate i am proud to say that i restored everything to better than previous and then did my double shift wednesday.......with the laptop.....that was only 16 hours after the crash occurred ..... i restored everything except some samples and Rapid Evolution (standalone database) ........i thought that was pretty fast turn around time ....

anyway i'm off to vacation in North Carolina at a place called Figure Eight Island , (it's near wrightsville) .... which is for the ultra rich .....my sister's father in law has a place there ...... he has no internet , so i will be outta internet for a few days , unless i go to the country club and use it's wifi ......if i do i will be sure to sneer down my nose at you ruffians .......and log back in and tell you about the rich people things that i have learned .... like how to drive drunk , crash your car , and cry in court and stuff ....... lol

Inviato Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 4:49 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
lol , i finally just saw Tear Em Up's post .....missed it b4 sorry........

guess what ? my so called luck ran out ..... the laptop crashed tuesday , halfway thru my shift ....at least i wasn't doing a double (shift) i played (groan) cd's for a bit , took down the laptop system , substituted the backup system and kept going with that ......when i got home and checked the laptop it turns out the new C: wasn't seated properly ..... so i fixed that and then had to format and restore windows ......curses , drat !

NO!! Say it aint so Joe!!!!

Inviato Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 3:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)