Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Atomix Productions - Illusive ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just been digging around this site and googling around.

It strikes me how little info is available on Atomix Productions, infact, there are only websites dedicated to their products, nothing dedicated to them. Even on this site there is minimal info on the company.

I'm not passing judgement, not saying that this is a bad thing nor a good thing, but it just doesn't satisfy my curious nature!

Is there any additional (and recent) source of information on Atomix that i may over overlooked?

Been using VDJ since it's first edition (and Atmoixmp3 before that), you're like a second father to me Atomix.... just want to know more about you, GOD DAMN IT, thats only natural isn't it ?! :)

Inviato Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 2:42 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 2:48 pm
Yeah had seen those parts, but as you say, we could do with more.

Also read the Atomix Corporate PDF document, but that was out of date and seemed a little 'rushed'

Inviato Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 3:00 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
More you will spend time on this forum and win stars, more you will learn about Atomix Productions ;-)

Inviato Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 3:00 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
what exactly do you want to know about Atomix?

Inviato Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 3:16 pm
OK... i'm on a mission to earn stars !

Do we get a badge to display them on, like McDonald's employees? :)

Inviato Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 3:17 pm
DJ Cyder wrote :
what exactly do you want to know about Atomix?

Well that's the beauty of the unknown, you don't really know if you wanted to know it until you do actually know it..... getting philosophical now :)

I guess i was looking for something kinda autobiographical, a rags to riches story, filled with emotional highs and lows, violence, deceipt, affairs & incest. (getting carried away)

Seriously though, just a detailed summary of Atomix's history since inception and its visions for the future.

Inviato Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 3:25 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
[XFILE song : 0N]

So about the mystery, in fact, Atomix Productions' employees are Aliens. Yes and that's why they have a lot of ideas for the future with fast development and reaction ;-)

To protect our aliens from governments' experimentation, we need to keep them secret in the AREA 51

[XFILE song : 0FF]

Inviato Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 7:27 pm
digimixer wrote :
you're like a second father to me Atomix.... just want to know more about you, GOD DAMN IT, thats only natural isn't it ?! :)

IT'S A GODDAMN LIE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR MOTHER. Besides, I only had to pay child support until you turned 18. I AM NOT THE BABY DADDY. Now stop looking for me.

Inviato Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 11:38 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
LOL haha :)))

Inviato Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 11:55 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
digimixer wrote :
you're like a second father to me Atomix.... just want to know more about you, GOD DAMN IT, thats only natural isn't it ?! :)

IT'S A GODDAMN LIE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR MOTHER. Besides, I only had to pay child support until you turned 18. I AM NOT THE BABY DADDY. Now stop looking for me.

Oh Come on Atomix, everyone knew my Mother, i've seen old photo's of you and her in a seedy bar sharing a large cocktail with your hand riding up her exposed thigh.

I know i'm your son, i've got a birthmark which reads '(C)opyright Atomix Productions 1977' on my left bum cheek. My nipples turn freely and idependantly of each other and when spun i momentarily chang the speed at which i talk, my nose slides from left to right, i have two strands of wavy hair that lie horizontal and are perfectly aligned with each other, my skin is always changing. When people talked about my age as nursery school they would refer to me as being 4.3

Acknowledge me Atomix, i just want to be loved.

Inviato Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 12:04 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
LOL again, some nice ideas digimixer, you can write a book or something :)

Inviato Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 12:22 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)