Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: maya 44 usb AGAIN !!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
nobody knows how work with this soundcard ???
I have my 2 IN but I haven't my 2 Outs
I've tried everything
For the moment I use my 2 line in (maya 44 usb)
and audigy 2 ns for the Outs
can somebody help me please ???

Inviato Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 3:09 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
did you check to see if its coming out 1,2 and 5,6 sometimes this happens with wdm drivers.

Inviato Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 5:07 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
As far i know this card is:
2 in/2 out only in wdm mode (limitation of the build-in XP M$ driver)
4in/4out in every asio application.
So you can not use it as a 5.1 souround card (like the Maya 5.1 Ex) and in the case of vdj you need to use asio (advanced mode) for 4in/outs.

Let me know.

Inviato Sat 09 Oct 04 @ 1:17 am
It worked for me. At least the out's. I haven't tried in the inputs for I don't use vynals yet. I used the ASIO 2.0 drivers and set the advanced config to 1,2 and 3,4 and it worked. I also set my gigaport to a 1,2 for left desk/ 3,4 for right desk / 5,6 for sampler. Works terrific. I am currently using the gigaport with the maya as a backup. I wish you luck..

Inviato Sat 09 Oct 04 @ 4:33 am
Which operating system are you useing?

Inviato Sat 09 Oct 04 @ 5:03 am
windows xp with - service pack 2 -

Inviato Sat 09 Oct 04 @ 4:58 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We are personnally using maya usb card

please be sure to use 2.5.0 drivers available on audiotrak.net

Switch to ASIO mode within VirtualDJ after have installed the driver

Don't forget to mute the monitor outputs if you're using the timecoded vinyls using the ASIO config pannel (VDJ 2.04 - ultra low latency mode)

Inviato Sun 10 Oct 04 @ 12:43 am
I believe your problem is in your sound settings in the control panel. Select the sound card or channel which ever output you intend to use then go to the sound tab and move the slider and see if you can here the beep. Also check the speaker setting also. If you can hear a beep then the sound card should start working. Then do the same to the other channels if its a muti channel sound card.I hope this works I had to do this with my xp10's to get the sound to work.

Inviato Sun 10 Oct 04 @ 1:12 am
Thanks !!!
Now all it's OK .....the new 2.04 works fine with my time coded vinyls ...2 line in + 2 out in asio mode .
THANKS AGAIN

Inviato Mon 11 Oct 04 @ 4:03 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)