Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New midi controller from Denon

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:01 am
Will this be compatable with VDJ? It looks really nice !

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:47 am
I like that's rack mountable and seems to have a dual soundcard built in. very nice package.

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 2:37 pm
Why did i rush in and get a DMC2!?!?

That looks the business, and it will control my dnd4000 cd player drawer as well.

Hope it's supported in VDJ.

I bet virtual dj could get their hands on a prototype if they got in touch with denon- wouldn't it be good if it was supported as soon as it was released.

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 2:45 pm
I hear that i will work with VDJ. I hope Boggis comes up with a nice mapper ASAP. Wouldn't it be nice if it's already set to work with VDJ 5??

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 2:49 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's MIDI and should be configurable through the VDJ MIDI mapper

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 3:00 am
That's good to know- but it'd be even better if it was fully supported so that the text display, etc all worked.

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 3:46 am
I wonder if Jog dail support will be an issue with 5.0 the way it was with 4.3 and previous versions.

Cause it has those little scratch disks that dennon seems to favour on they're dual deck units.

Y'know what's funny I've never owned or used any Dennon DJ gear.

I've always had peavy/numark/vestax mixers
And Pioneer/numark/Computer for music sources.

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 4:43 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Actually after watching the trailer and reading some of the spec sheets it will most likely require a MAPPER so someone will have to build one and VDJ DevTeam will have to provide mapper interface code in the SDK in-order to support it. But there is time - won't ship until Oct. (I know site says Sept - but everyone is always a month behind.)

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 5:19 am
Yeah, you're spot on. Also, I would warn people that Silvio's claims that he has had it working great with VDJ on the Denon Site may not be as reliable as we might wish. Silvio is a good guy, but he's Denon through and through and he is happy to present things in a very positive light. This might mean that there might still be issues with mapping of jogwheels, etc.

A

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 9:56 am
DJ Mad Maxx wrote :
I hear that i will work with VDJ. I hope Boggis comes up with a nice mapper ASAP. Wouldn't it be nice if it's already set to work with VDJ 5??

I'd love to create a mapper for that!

Native support in VDJ would be essential to take full advantage of this controller, allowing working LED's/displays and advanced mapping (E.g: Different modes, such as using the function buttons to activate loops, effects, samples, etc.)

I like the fact that it can also control a Denon dual-CD player unit too, allowing you to control both DJ software and CD's from the same controller.

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 7:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)