Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ***New MIDI Controller from DENON DJ > DN-HC4500***

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
DN-HC4500 - USB MIDI/AUDIO Interface & Controller

Ever since the needle hit vinyl, DJ’s have been setting the standard for what’s hot. Denon comes from that same philosophy and passion–leading the way and creating the path for DJ evolution. That path has lead to the DN-HC4500, Denon’s first USB MIDI/Audio interface designed exclusively for computer performance club and mobile DJs worldwide. This feature packed professional PC/MAC compatible controller combines unmatched hardware performance with internal high quality audio processing offering low latency ASIO/OSX Core Audio support.

- Shipping END of September 2007
- Supports any MIDI compatible software
- Internal 24-Bit Processing & USB Audio Sound Card
- BU4500 CD/MP3 Drive Support
- Multi Functional Touch Sensitive Jog Disc
- Vibrant Tube Display w/ 2-line Character Text Support
- Highly Responsive Soft Rubber Buttons, Switches & Knobs
- High Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- Video: http://denondj.com/videos/hc4500-640x480-trailer.wmv

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
wow shows the softwares respected when Denon uses the site to promote their products :)

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:27 pm
then they should release a vdj plugin for they're little device and load to the plugin page.

Inviato Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:25 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Already discussed and posted in the General and this forum - please search next time before double posting.

Inviato Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:33 am
Is this a double post?
Or
Is this actually a dennon corp person that bought the software?

If it's dennon - then they can get they're programmers to do a mapper and release it as a user plugin

Inviato Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 6:15 am
Would be great if denon actually did there own plugin- I'd guess if they got in touch with the development team, they could get a special setting for it like the dmc2 so that the text display works with virtual dj.

Does look a great controller though. will be great to have a real quality manufacturer making this stuff now.

Inviato Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:11 pm
Native support for this controller would need to be implemented first by dev team before any plugins can be written using the SDK.

MIDI should work fine (Especially with the v5.0 updates), but the displays and LED's will not function.

Inviato Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 7:59 pm
i don't mean to hijack this thread but since denon has already posted on here, i'm curious to know if and when there will be a direct-drive (rotating) midi controller released? anyone know? denon? any inside info?

Inviato Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:32 pm
the set -up in the picture looks nice though - with the 4 channel mixer and 2 cdj's and this new controller.

very nice set-up.

Inviato Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:38 pm
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
DJDiZZLe wrote :
i don't mean to hijack this thread but since denon has already posted on here, i'm curious to know if and when there will be a direct-drive (rotating) midi controller released? anyone know? denon? any inside info?

Here you go!

http://www.skratchworx.com/newspage.php4

Inviato Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 10:53 pm
COOOOOOL! SAVING MY MONEY NOW FOR THAT!!

Inviato Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 12:32 am
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How are you supposed to turn it on/off, plug it in, or hook it up with the hookups on the side? if you had it mounted in a rackspace, you wouldn't be able to reach that area, unless I'm missing something...

Inviato Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 9:20 am
@ Denon DJ;

You said in the other thread that you're with the DEV team for Denon.

Excellent.

I assume you're purpose was to get a bit of free advertising for your new controller

Good, I like the new controller.

Since you have a copy of the software, and I assume the v5 update..... That you already have it mapped?

Wanna really sell this product here?

Make sure it works seemlessly with VDJ and include the mapper either; on CD with the Product or as a downloadable file on this boards plugin page.

i like the Controller a lot - not sure if I'm willing to buy it because of my recent Purchase of a Numark DMC2; which was tailor made for VDJ, which is why I bought it.

No fiddleing with mappers, no drivers to install nothing.

Plug it in and start DJ'ing.

Do that and I would put my DMC2 in my home/test studio and purchase this new guy.

Did I mention the fact I LOVE the integrated soundcard.?

That puts it over the top for me.

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:27 am
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
@ Denon DJ;

You said in the other thread that you're with the DEV team for Denon.

Excellent.

I assume you're purpose was to get a bit of free advertising for your new controller

Good, I like the new controller.

Since you have a copy of the software, and I assume the v5 update..... That you already have it mapped?

Wanna really sell this product here?

Make sure it works seemlessly with VDJ and include the mapper either; on CD with the Product or as a downloadable file on this boards plugin page.

i like the Controller a lot - not sure if I'm willing to buy it because of my recent Purchase of a Numark DMC2; which was tailor made for VDJ, which is why I bought it.

No fiddleing with mappers, no drivers to install nothing.

Plug it in and start DJ'ing.

Do that and I would put my DMC2 in my home/test studio and purchase this new guy.

Did I mention the fact I LOVE the integrated soundcard.?

That puts it over the top for me.

Agreed!!!!!!!!! :)

Inviato Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 4:44 am
I'm testing the denon using a denon mixer dn-x500 , but I want to link crossfaders in order to mix audio and video, is it possible? if so how can I hook it up?

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 12:33 am
Nice unit, great that it has touch-sensitive jogs, but I'm not wild about the location of the crossfader tho :(

Inviato Sat 03 Nov 07 @ 8:08 am
It doesn't have a crossfader!

If you are referring to the picture, that's a Denon mixer above the HC4500 - You can easily swap the two around so that the mixer is below the HC4500.

Inviato Sat 03 Nov 07 @ 7:57 pm
I tried to link the crossfaders with the mixer DN- X500 with no luck, I could make tha vdj take it as a midi fader but it only swaps from deck to deck (stop-play) and doesn't accept the crossfader to link vdj faders.

Inviato Sun 04 Nov 07 @ 2:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)