Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: no drama , just kudos \'n questions \'n suggestions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

last sunday it was killin' me cuz the v5 came out and i had to go work a 10 hr shift at the club , then do my usual monday dbl (noon to 2am close) then tuesday dayshift str8 off to the open mic jam ( i'm the resident drummer so to speak and my friend steve gr8 guitarist bud is the guitar god and my friend Sarah is the lovely host ) plus i run the soundboard (real interesting all those acoustic guitars and vocals and harps, this past week 2 violins ) then not much sleep yet again and then wednesday dayshift ...... finally catch up on sleep then thurs drum lessons ....... then weekend mobile gigs ......

still haven't had that much opportunity to go thru the manual ....the manual is very detailed thanks cstoll ..... and not much chance to put 'er thru 'er paces

got interrupted by the hideous real world while tryin' to listen to Marcel on the radio ......

anywhoo some kudo's ........ huge improvements in database / browser ........ i did read in the manual that it saves on the fly so i guess the old keyboard shortcut for that is no longer needed ....... i like the database clean fix ..... please add relocate ????

can't wait to try some filtering ........ the manual is very good , comprehensive .....

i would prefer a kinda talking book version in caveman wherein all communication is via grunts 'n hoots so i can understand .......

i am lucky and have had no real database problems so far ... knock on wood ......

i use the automix at the club and while mobile ..... it often gives me an extra hand or two when i need it ......it was working ...... acceptable , not perfect in 4.3 ... i do very much appreciate that VDJ's automix you could start and stop at will and it would act predictably ( unlike Traktor ) traktor doesn't like getting turned on 'n off all over the place .......

the video quality in general seems improved , i notice the soniques look really sharp .......

i would like to see that updates keep your samples .... seems to keep everything but the samples

the peeps that are up in arms about the automix ........a couple o' things on this topic ...... temporarily use your vast creativity to work around it

i expect they will probably restore the 2 deck functionality ....... i suspect the dev team is wondering how can they get the glitches out , but we're not happy ??

the next track sitting in the non focused deck is a gr8 opportunity to preview and set cues .......so since that's gone ( as a default ) i can think of a few workarounds .... yes these rely on a good soundcard and an external mixer .......

i'm still kinda skeptical 'bout the cover view , whatever you call it .... but i can see asking someone " you don't know the song name ...was this the album " so there's a scenario where it's useful .......

i like the new look , and the new website look is great also .... i still think we should make a tribute rap for the dev team........

it's a quantum leap

Inviato Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 6:31 pm
i did a rare sat night at the club last night ...... you single operator mobile guys gotta know what this is like ... those summer weeks where you can make major $$ but you don't quite know what day it is and the weddings are starting to kinda blur together

i'm gonna keep tryin' to revive the tribute rap thingy 'til it gains some traction .........cuz ....." i'm a pawn in the game , it's all i am , givin' all my ducats to uncle sam " (kid rock of course )

chuck out grunt hoot

Inviato Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 7:26 pm
Thanks for listening to me on radio Chuck

And for some Props.

I nominate Chuck for another Star

LOL ;-P

Inviato Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 7:39 pm
\'ll take it .....

i definitely try to give the radio allstars some props and pump 'em up ..... you were sounding gr8 , i admire your multi genre mashups .....i don't know if you are aware of the crooklyn clan guys , but i think you're better .......

format is always amazing i really like gr8 mixing and his simpson's samples he drops kill me ...."excellent" said mr. burns .... i nominate him for employee of the month ..... actually lately i been nominating practically everybody i like for employee of the month .... last night i nominated hillary and she's a stripper .................. grunt hoot

ptery ( pterydactyl / TearEmUp ) actually stopped me in my trax , i was leaving the room for an errand .... didn't even know who was on and i heard " bad mama jama " killer funky 80's ....... it's his fault i had to stop going out to change my oil on the gravel driveway in the heat and humidity and get a cold corona and listen to bad mama jama first...... he causes no end of problems ......

i heard a set by cristian that was great .....and same with with skyfxl .... haven't seen sky around much lately .... i guess all those BBC interviews are keeping 'im busy .......

i will try to hear a set by everybody eventually .....very curious to hear everyone in action if you haven't listened in you should check it out

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 12:26 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lol the bbc are very demanding , aslo i have started full time work now which is eating my time like crazzie

managing media, ict support and events for a large collage

www.claremont-school.co.uk

should be back more when im settled in more :)

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 12:49 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Thanks Chuck..I appreciate the compliment..but don't blame not doing your chores on me...lol.....

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 1:04 am
congrats sky on the job i will check the link .......so yer working full time now , lotsa money ? could you lend me $50 'til tuesday ??

Teary congratulations on the vip ....... be careful , you don't wanna be sued fer causing Too Much Funk on a weekday ........ TMF the not so silent killer ......

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 1:48 am
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
'll take it .....

i definitely try to give the radio allstars some props and pump 'em up ..... you were sounding gr8 , i admire your multi genre mashups .....i don't know if you are aware of the crooklyn clan guys , but i think you're better .......

I've heard of the crookland cran guys.

Very high praise indeed.

I'm quite surprised you think that way - thanks

Inviato Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 2:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)