Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: uhhhhh

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

why was that shut ???? there wasn't a single instance of anyone saying anything rude ?? there 's been a lot of short threads lately shut for more arbitrary reasons i think .... i will continue to challenge moderators on this if i feel like i should

sincerely chuck

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 10:04 pm
I agree, a VIP member expresses his political opinion & then expects everybody else to shut up. People don't wanna read about it don't read it, that simple. Locking that thread was just plain stupid, what's next locking all threads non DJ related? *wags finger at moderators*;^[

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 10:22 pm

Allright.. let the moderators be ;) they are only trying to be "better safe, than sorry" to prevent abusive threads;)

And the politic debate thread started I've unlocked..

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 10:26 pm
Thanks Norway, you know it's not often I wag my finger at anybody here;^]

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 10:30 pm
i hope i can get this out ......i like Teary if that's who you are referring to ..... i think of him as a friend and excellent dj .........i just don't think dodging topics is good ..... as dj's i think we all have a vested interest in letting all kindsa ideas see the light of day ......

i am concerned that Teary seems so opposed ..... i would rather keep a friend and back off , and hopefully maybe even discuss it again under better circumstances , some other time ..... also i did launch a rather incendiary diatribe so i'm not gonna make " most like Ghandi " this month ......

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 10:43 pm

Terry is not a moderator... so he can't lock any threads ;)

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 10:46 pm
thank you .....

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 10:55 pm
Why is this thread listed as nine posts but only seven show?

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 11:00 pm
just a bit moderator level discussion on what to allow or not. Its not easy with political threads, and I hope you all understand :)
Hard to draw the line between open adult expressions about politics, and abusive political expressions (although the current "political thread" has no such abusive tendencies in my eyes)

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 11:04 pm
Ok, I thought I was going mad for a moment..lol. I do understand though when things get out of hand and people start flinging personal insults, sometimes politics can be a bit like discussing religion in that sense, but you have my word that I will always strive to be civil in such debates;^]

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 11:08 pm
yeah i know you guys are civil ;) hehe .

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 11:12 pm
thank you Norway ....... i will cc: all my friends ( a folder named Fred ) that we are a cool buncha creative people , with a tremendous forum with ...amazing blogs and how to's for the products, freewheeling community discussions of allsorts , and sensational radio station for the music .... what's not to like ?

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 11:28 pm

hehe... All the Fred's should like it here.. :)

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 11:37 pm
i would like to head up a ministry in the VDJ party ...... our platform is ....... right under the dj booth ......... we believe " it's gonna be loud and messy " and our slogan is " shut up 'n dance "

Inviato Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 12:22 am
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
our slogan is " shut up 'n dance "

Wasn;t there a song about 10 years ago called "shut the fuck up and dance"? Happy Hardcore if I remember correctlly

Inviato Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 12:30 am
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :

Happy Hardcore ...

Now there is a contradiction in terms... ;)

Inviato Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 12:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
happy hardcore isnt that a nice way of saying noise terrorism?

Inviato Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 12:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)