Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Peavey DPC 1400X

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 9:57 pm
adj2PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Excellent amp, I have 3 1400x & use them. I've been using the DPC series since they first came out. All my older series DPC have someone waiting to buy them as soon as they'r taken out of service. With that being said remember you're only talking about 700 watt per channel into 2 ohms. By today standards that's not a lot of power.

Kevin

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 10:36 pm
Hi kevin, Thanks for getting in touch! I would not be running at 2 ohms i would be running at 4 ohms 500w and it will be for karaoke i'm really not sure if there will be enough power.

I am going to try using some cerwin vega intense speakers 8 ohms 375w and seeing just how loud i can go i susspect there wont be nearly enough headroom.

What do you think to the other amp the QSA? do you think its worth a try? the one thing im trying to do is end up with a 1u digital amp that has enough power.

Inviato Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 11:09 am
adj2PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've never heard of QSA but remember I'm in the U.S. I'm sure there are makes which are available in other markets which I don't make it to the U.S I do know Powersoft make a 1u digital amp & mostly see in Europe. The QSA does look alittle like the Powersoft amps I saw a few years ago. I"m looking at some Lab.Gruppen amps crazy power 6K, but only 27lbs but they're 2U.

Kevin

Inviato Tue 16 Oct 07 @ 5:24 am
I've used QSA in clubs and mobile - They're fine.

Inviato Tue 16 Oct 07 @ 7:29 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)