Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Could this be to simple? VDJ Software and Numark Hardware?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dom1410PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm going out on a limb here cause I'm within under a week of Jumping in and Buying VDJ Pro and Hardware to control the program. It seems like there is alot of setting up configuring downloading etc. etc. etc. with VDJ and Controllers. Is it me or would it make to much sense since VDJ and Numark jumped in the same bed together that they would shoot out a PERFECTLY FORMATTED FULLY OPERATIONAL AND TESTED MIDI/MIXER CONTROLLER seeing how VDJ brings software to the table and NUMARK SHOULD BRING HARDWARE TO THE TABLE.

I mean how simple since your already dealing with the company say "Hey, Numark why don't you have a controller that button for button, toggle for toggle, platter for platter match OUR program perfectly"?

Is it me or does this sound like to logical of a solution?

Inviato Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 8:52 am
I guess I'm the only one that thinks this makes sense :)

Inviato Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 6:51 pm
they already have 2.

Numark Total Control.
and Numark DMC2.

Pick one.

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 12:25 pm
Neither the Numark Total Control or the Numark DMC2 are direct plug and plays. I'm thinking something along the lines of the Xponent's styling with built in Audio Card and layout matching Virtual DJ Skin. We also really need something like the Xponent except with XLR's instead of RCA's.....

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 6:04 pm
They are indeed plug and play.

I own a DMC2 - I upackaged it, pluged it in - clicked enable. and I was off and running.

No mappers, no drivers, nothing.

Three clicks and I was using it.

There is an Extended Mapper avail for Pro Users but it did not suit my needs.
I use the default mappings direct with VDJ.

The total Control is the Exact same - unpackage, plug in - enable and go.

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 7:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)