Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: watch DJ GetDown's video of the timecoded vinyls - Page: 3

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Hey,
Yeah tell me about it. I'm trying to order the TCV but apparently they are out of stock!!

So am wondering if there are any compatible time coded vinyls like the final scratch TCV??

Inviato Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 3:32 pm

Inviato Thu 27 Jan 05 @ 7:37 pm
Hey im new to this,
but that was off the hook, now i need a new hobbie
thanks for the demonstration

Inviato Fri 04 Feb 05 @ 5:12 am
Hi!
I'm a Newbie and I really need some serious advice and help cause I think I'm getting better but I just use loops of other songs :( Could anyone say to me how or what loops should I get?

Inviato Fri 18 Feb 05 @ 1:14 am
By the way I'm 16 but I really want to take this like a little more than a hobbie
thx=thanks

Inviato Fri 18 Feb 05 @ 1:23 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I knew it! I've just invested my money in buying virtual dj and that video of dj getdown confirmed it was the right choice!

I just got some xp10's... has anyone seen a video of scratching that would even come close to that? I'm thinkn of ditching them haha

Inviato Fri 04 Mar 05 @ 4:00 am
What will be really nice for the XP10 to compete will be the ability to adjust the backspin reaction when scratching. The turn tables have a wide surface area which makes it easier to control. On the other hand I think good practice with the XP10 might come close to the actual TTalbe scratch. It's already comparable.

Inviato Fri 04 Mar 05 @ 8:52 pm
myselfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I use VDJ for mixing one track to the other (very simple) for use at weddings and birthdays etc. This video inspires me. Brilliant!! Well done DJGetdown.

Inviato Thu 10 Mar 05 @ 10:15 pm
Big up to all you virtual dj's. That has to be one of the best displays of dj'ing talent i have seen from any virtual dj application.

Believe it or not i have been able to create some amazing bootleg mix's using this application. I never actually thought it was possible. OK, I have lied slightly. Using this program i was able to create some exciting remix's thanks to the new FX and Loop features. " I got to say, I never thought it was possible to use acapellas to mix in real time", but hey this app does it. I must admit, after mixing my set i did have to do some audio editing to finish my mix's, but i could not have done it so efficiantly without this app.

If you want to hear some of the mix's i did with this (then some audio editing), cheak out www.acidplanet.com and search for dj_freestyle. or if you have access to the gnutella network (limewire) search for "ghj" DJ_MICK_c.

any feedback or questions are welcome, send to --@--.--.

"Music is digital, why not DJ's"

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry dj_mick_c no email address is allowed from a demo user

Inviato Sun 13 Mar 05 @ 12:14 am
hey... if u dont prche the pro u cant do whith it nothing on line_/?

Inviato Sat 26 Mar 05 @ 3:24 am
yeahr thats right

Inviato Sat 26 Mar 05 @ 1:06 pm
ohhhhhhhh yes

Inviato Sat 26 Mar 05 @ 1:06 pm
thats true

Inviato Sat 26 Mar 05 @ 1:07 pm
santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A great scracth Turntable is the numark TT-X1, I haqve three of them, I love them.

Inviato Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 5:29 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
dj_mick_c,

Is incredible easy to do the mix and the remix with this application. I agree with you. I do some mixes in a way I never was more able to do, the loops, samples and effects are great.

This change the way we do the job. Is up to us take advantage of these features and make the difference.

acw_dj

Inviato Sun 17 Apr 05 @ 7:17 am
GMan843Home userMember since 2005
does anyone know the name and artist of the first song that was played?

Inviato Sat 23 Apr 05 @ 7:02 pm
cyes67rPRO InfinityMember since 2004
how can i record in mp3 format?

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 6:17 pm
francesHome userMember since 2005
cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 10:11 pm
cyes67rPRO InfinityMember since 2004
pretty cool,i had a question:CAN I USE MY HERCULES DJ CONSOLE AS A SOUNDCARD TO USE REAL TURNTABLES?IF I CAN HOW DO I DO IT?

Inviato Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 6:14 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I saw DJ GetDown in Paris in February mixing on the pioneer DVJ-X1.

Why couldn't we get the same on VDJ to see how different it is?

Inviato Mon 09 May 05 @ 11:39 pm
91%