Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: virtual dj with numark usb tt

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

would i be able to use the timecode vinyls thru my laptop using the Numark TTUSB turntables alone or do i need more equipment? i would like to know b4 i purchase them.

and na i dont anna buy anything extra that i dont need

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 4:06 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You will require a soundcard with two stereo inputs like the maya 44 or the mk2 or vv or u46djmk2.

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 5:24 pm
all these however look like analog to digital (since im talking bout usb turntables)

will these specific soundcards work with them...or will i end up having to use usb ports on my pc and no luck?

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 6:21 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
claude213 wrote :
would i be able to use the timecode vinyls thru my laptop using the Numark TTUSB turntables alone or do i need more equipment? i would like to know b4 i purchase them.

and na i dont anna buy anything extra that i dont need

The reviews on the usb turntables are not terrible but, Skyfxl is correct. To truly unlock the potential of time coeds and VDJ your better off going regular turntables with a good quality ASIO soundcard.

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 6:34 pm
claude213 wrote :
all these however look like analog to digital (since im talking bout usb turntables)

will these specific soundcards work with them...or will i end up having to use usb ports on my pc and no luck?

Actually dude these USB tables are not designed for Digital DJ'ing

They are for recording your Records to MP3

To DJ with turntables you will need - regular DJ tables, an ASIO soundcard with 4 input channels and 4 output channels.

Plus a legit copy of VDJ cause cracked versions have trouble with white noise.

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 8:34 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can use the Txx as a normal turntable too so just ingore the usb ports in this case and use one of those interfaces with the phono connections.

Inviato Sat 12 Jan 08 @ 5:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)