Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video Bug ? -----> 2computers - 1problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Every video effect, video transistion and Free frame effect associated with mixing color chanels (such as RGB_Filter_Auto or Alpha Transistion) do not work!

I work on XP home edition SP2 with all updates of drivers and codecs
Intel Core2duo 6600 @ 2.4GHz
1 GB Ram
Ati Radeon x1950
Device ID 7244
Vendor 1002
Bus Type PCI Express
Bios Version 009.012.005.002
Memory size 256
Memory type DDR3
Core clock / Memory clock in MHz 500/594

ON my Laptop I have The same problem
I Have VBI Platform on Santa Rosa Mainboard
with nVidia 8600M GT (512 mb RAM on board)
2 GB Kingston RAM running under 800 MGz

Please Help

Inviato Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 11:29 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is hardware exceleration enabled on the video options this is needed for them to function.

Inviato Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 7:24 am
yes its anabled.

after disableing hardware acceleration - alpaha transistion works like fade transistion (but without fading out - just blending images).
when its anabled it works like cut transistion - image changes when the video bar crosses 50 percent.

Inviato Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 10:38 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Maybe a alpha confict between these plugins. I'm going to test and give you an answer ASAP

Inviato Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 5:03 pm
hmm alpha transistion have the same problem if i unninstal RGB_Filter_auto.
or did you ment something else?

Inviato Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 5:56 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
soundnatural wrote :
hmm alpha transistion have the same problem if i unninstal RGB_Filter_auto.
or did you ment something else?

"alpha transition" and "RGB_Filter_auto" use the same video treatment based on alpha layer.

Inviato Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 8:15 am
Isn't Alpha suppose work this way? I have 8600M nVidia and Xp and alpha was working always this way so i didn't use it often.

Inviato Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 7:10 am
No Alpha is blending colors.

In my opinion its the best tramsistion in VDJ specialy when your mixes are long.

Imagine if you are running Tom Jones - sex bomb video wich is mostly black and white and mixing it with destination callabria but moving only green color bar to the left - You will get nice sex bomb video with only green skirts from other video.
i am telling you It's very nice transistion if it's working well.

Now I have a problem with that but it was working fine for me when I had Benq Joybook R55 with nVidia 7400 (and dissabled Turbocache)

Inviato Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 9:48 am
If you have not already:

Go to all your media players installed on your computer, iTunes, Quicktime, divx, windows media player.

Go into preferences in all of them and dis-accosiate everything generic from all of them except for windows media player. (Make default player)

I did this and it solved almost all of my Stuttering/pausing/green lines problems

I only have quicktime/iTunes accosiated with apple files, divix with AVI, etc.....

Now the videos in my 2nd Display look great and the transitions look nice as well

Inviato Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 11:56 am
I've allready done that :\ It Did not helped.
I Still Have sam problem :[
please Help

Inviato Sat 26 Jan 08 @ 8:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)