Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark DMC 2 Any Luck?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Anyone using Numark's DMC 2? I'd like to know if it works well before we buy a load of them. Not too optimistic on trying their USB mixer as I have had bad luck using USB sound cards with VDJ. Especially the Behinger BCD300. As far as I am concerned that thing is garbage.

***VERY excited about the new NS7 DJ controller. Hope there will be support for it in future releases...

Inviato Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 10:56 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Most USB soundcards (example: Numarks DJ i/o) work very well with VDJ. The Behringer BCD3K and 2K have been a disappointment in general as far as soundcards are concerned.

Inviato Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 11:01 am
Has anyone used the CM200USB from numark though to confirm if indeed it works well? Just nervous, I mean we are using M-Audio Delta 44 sound cards and they work flawlessly with VDJ.

Inviato Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 11:06 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It works well with VDJ or Numark Cue we have done excessive testing.

Inviato Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 11:13 am
skyfxl wrote :
excessive testing.

Excessive? no such thing simon ;P

Extesive - was that what you were looking to say :-P

Inviato Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 1:50 pm
Numark's CM200 USB and DXM01 USB are both mixer which works pretty well with VDJ. I own both. I just got myself the DMC2 as an upgrade form the DAC 3 (which has been the best controller yet). I'm pretty satisfied with it thank to the incredible work from Boggis for the mapper because the default setup is unfortunately pretty limited to my opinion. VDJ rocks!!!! Will never switch to Serato......LOL

Inviato Wed 09 Apr 08 @ 8:24 am
Extensive mabye... :)

I'm using the DMC2... Just plug it in, enable and go! Works very well

Inviato Wed 09 Apr 08 @ 10:24 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

More info on the DMC2

Inviato Wed 09 Apr 08 @ 3:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)