Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Video Mixing(No transaction works)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey, people i just register.... But anyway i was wondering when i unclick the use acceleration button the video windows open, and plays the video, but when i go to do a vid transaction nothing happens. i've read some site where they said it need hardware accelaration turn on, but when i do turn it on i get a video driver error. Can someone help me figure this out is there an update where the driver won't have any error, cause i really like to make my first mash up video.

Inviato Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 7:01 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i think the trail version has limited functions for video use, hopefully someone will step in and correct me if i'm wrong

Inviato Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 7:42 am
No, i have the registered version i just cant find the box at the moment to enter it on the site

Inviato Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 7:43 am
which one are you using? if you have difficulty in finding your serial number put a ticket into support and they may be able to help you out, when you do that people will be able to recognise which software you are using, it makes it easier to recognise if they have any experience with it or not

by the way have you activated any of the video transitions you are trying to achieve, and have you the latest directx installed

Inviato Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 8:29 am
im usin virtual dj 5.0

Inviato Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 11:07 am
could you tell me if you have done any of the above

Inviato Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 11:14 am
Ok this what i did loaded vid up and click use acceleration off. and video box pop up, but when i go to video transactions, and click active it doesnt do anything all it does it play the video behind the current song no kind of effect. so i click use acceleration on, and it does a driver error msg... i don't know why it happening to me i see on youtube ppl use it all the time

Inviato Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 7:02 pm
Sounds like your vid card is not up to the task of video mixing. To video mix with VDJ a VEry powerfull card - like ATI 2600 pro is a good idea.

Basically you should look for a video card with:

512 MB ddr2 ramm (ddr3 is avail now)
PCI-E cardslot.

After that you should be fine

Inviato Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 9:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)