Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ ScrollText - Page: 9

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

SBDJ wrote :
The version on the website is still the old version. This version isn't quite ready yet ;)

Cheers, waiting to give this a looky when latest version comes out.

Inviato Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 5:20 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Well I'm going to be brave and run it at work tonight.

Hope it doesn't crash lol...

Inviato Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 11:01 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Can I have your beta version??

I'm sure if there are some bug, I'll spot them:-)

Inviato Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 11:08 am
Licensing restrictions prevent it's distribution at the moment I'm afriad. I make use of a 3rd party component - until I've paid for a license I can't legally distribute it.

Inviato Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 12:51 pm
ok.
I prefectly understand.

Inviato Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 3:17 pm
I think the use of bluetooth would be a great idea as it would allow most phones out there to send messages in. Maybe an idea for the future?

Inviato Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 8:18 am
SBDJ wrote :

With regards to SMS support, connection is made via a serial port to a mobile phone. This serial port can be a bluetooth, irda, USB or actual RS232 port. As long as it appears as a COM port to Windows it should work. This also requires the phone support the relevant commands as well obviously. Recieved SMS messages are then inserted into the main message list, but remain unapproved until the DJ approves them. Of course they can be edited first ;)

@Killabee44
SBDJ wrote it to us, so his plugin already support bluetooth.

Inviato Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 8:47 am
Ahh, I must have missed that. Thanks.

Inviato Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 8:48 am
Got this msg when trying to run the plugin. Any ideas?

Inviato Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 8:33 am

Inviato Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 9:17 am
Hi scott, Im sure that a couple of the members on here would help you out on the Licensing payment (if needed) How did it run on the test trials last thurs?

Matt G

Inviato Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 1:34 pm
Hey. Happy New Year.
Hope all is well.

How is ScrollText looking these days?

Inviato Fri 02 Jan 09 @ 8:55 pm
I don't know if you saw the thread, but SBDJ recently had a family bereavement and a new baby all in the same day, so I imagine that all the extra stuff he's been doing is on hold for a while.

He's still around the forums a bit though.

Inviato Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 9:32 am
Oh dear mean.
I'm both sorry for your loss but absolutely delighted for your new addition.
My thoughts and best wishes to you.

Ross

Inviato Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 1:53 pm
Thanks.

I'm still working on this, added a few new features you people might like ;)

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 09 @ 9:54 pm
Thanks. Much appreciated.

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 09 @ 9:55 pm
Scott, I absolutely hammerd this plugin last night and it was rock solid stable for me, also had an idea, dunno if it can be done but.... I know you can save a text stream with it's settings etc, but would it be possible to say, open the plugin and have it running, and have in effect 'banks' of messages? For example,

Lets say you're in a residency, and Saturday night they do a certain promotion, friday night it's a different promotion, and the bar staff change on rotas, so lets say on saturday, sometimes it's Julie and Sandra, sometimes it's Emma and Hayley

So, it would be great if, say the plugin was running with maybe the #title #artist# macros, but there's a drop down or something where you can add messages from the message bank, ie, 'tonight's staff are Emma and Hayley' or 'Tonights promo is ?'

Do you know what i mean?

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 4:28 am
I do. You can sort of do this now with the new version, as you can enable/disable messages and change the display order. This means you can have a bank of messages and only enable the ones you want :)

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 11:33 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sounds as if it is coming along nicely... can't wait.

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 11:37 am
Some screenshots of it in the current condition:

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 11:48 am
30%