Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: New Years countdown plugin - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Anyone have one or would want to make one? Looking for something that would show reverse time over a music video.

-David

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 4:02 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi David,

Tayla is the man for this, I think he currently in the process of making new ones. There was a thread going in the Gen forum a few days ago about this.

You could pm him, and see what he can do for you. I sure he wouldn't mind ;)

He's a top guy.

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 5:14 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks!

Inviato Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 4:20 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
cheers mate, busy updating one or to from last year and making new ones for this holiday period, bit behind schedule just now due to work commitments but getting there, yk23 the vids are about 15 mins long and are in reverse countdown to midnightand made to work in conjunction with either of the two text programmes.

the two main vids are big ben (london) and times square (new york) with the new count down ball, but i can put virtually any city in the world into the vid, as long as i can find footage for them, they run five minutes before the hour and ten minutes after with a party mash up but anyone can add there own music to them, enough time to mingle with the crowd...

Inviato Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 8:42 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The next version of ScrollText has a macro in it, that allows you to display the time remaining until a certain date/time. Still needs a bit of work, but it's coming along :)

Inviato Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 10:08 pm
hehe well that saves me a pm, was going to ask how it was coming along so i could incorporate it into the vids...

Inviato Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 4:40 am
Well it works, although at the moment you have to enter an epoch time:

#COUNTDOWN:1230163200#

would display the countdown until christmas day.

If you don't feel like working out an epoch timestamp manually you can use something like http://www.epochconverter.com/

It would then work out the appropriate value in days, minutes and seconds and substitute that. It updates in real time whilst scrolling across the screen.

Inviato Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 7:45 am
I am trying to find out if anyone has created a viable countdown plug-in? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Inviato Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 8:43 pm
Piece of cake for me to create a simple new year countdown plugin. I'd actually written a plugin that does something very similar for something I needed; would just need modifying for date. I'll sort it out :)

Inviato Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 9:51 pm
That would be awesome...Thanks

Inviato Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 11:23 pm
FCrowther wrote :
That would be awesome...Thanks

+10 on that!

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 11:04 am
Every SBDJ Plugin I see on the VDJ web site is version 1.0! Where and how can I get the current versions?

Thanks

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 12:56 pm
coz version 1. was good enough to start with!

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 1:26 pm
True but from what I read the newer versions have even better looks and function. I would just like to know where I can get them.

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 1:48 pm
you should be able to find all versions on the Download > plugins > video effects. (at top of page)

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 2:13 pm
Nope they only have version 1.0 for all of SBDJ's plugins.

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 3:41 pm
Also where can I get this Fire Text thing of yours I use Video in about 98% of everything I do and it would add.

Thanks

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 3:44 pm
We are currently doing beta testing on a plugin specifically developed for VDJ and a release will be announced soon. So please hold back from downloading a trial version from our Firetext sites for the time being.

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 3:56 pm
The versions on the website in the download section are the only publically available versions at this time. Several plugins are in beta testing at the moment for update - my betas are selective and closed though I'm afraid.

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 4:55 pm
Okay...Thanks

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 6:14 pm
11%