Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: New Years countdown plugin - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Any luck with a count-down plugin as of yet?

Inviato Tue 08 Dec 09 @ 7:04 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yes, would like to know when it will be released.

Joey...

Inviato Tue 08 Dec 09 @ 9:06 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'll have it done soon ;)

Inviato Tue 08 Dec 09 @ 10:07 pm
SBDJ wrote :
I'll have it done soon ;)

sweet! thanx..
do you have a paypal account or something for "donations"?

Inviato Tue 08 Dec 09 @ 10:32 pm
Yes I will send you a donation as well.

Inviato Tue 08 Dec 09 @ 11:21 pm
14 days till new years eve!

Inviato Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 5:41 pm
:)

Inviato Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 7:43 pm
(whispers) ....Pleeeeeeeese

Just a simple one to count down to a time in hrs min seconds, that can be resized over the video, I'll love you forever...

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 8:22 am
This can be done with plugin text2d it will be set to your system time. so for me i'm gonna have a sat feed from times square and i'll set my laptop time to there tv time once i set up. then have it in the top corner etc all night.

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 8:45 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you mean something like this, this was last years new years eve count down for times square i made for the guys, the banner is not there when you download it from me, if i get the time i'll be making a fresh one for this year, just made one for Singapore, Denmark and France are next.

if anyone needs one give me a shout.

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 10:26 am
I do I do :-)))
Is realy nice one tayla. It will help me very much if i have one like this oo New Year party.
Thank you Tjeck

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 10:59 am
Tayla,

Please throw one out here for the VDJ users. I have to have something for next week. Also, I have DLd the clipbank stuff from here and can't get it working. Any suggestions?

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 11:53 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thanks guys, any vdj user can have a copy all you got to do is send me a pm and you can have a link to my files.

heres the one i made for Spinna and the guys at the asian forum, except i've had to take the audio off for youtube, they banned it through copyright with the audio track i used.

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 12:48 pm
smurfeyHome userMember since 2009
hey mate can u pm me this plug in pls

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 7:23 pm
SBDJ Any luck with the plug in!!!!

Inviato Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 2:14 am
Sorry, not really had much time to work on it.

At the moment it works out how long until the clock strikes midnight, then displays that as an overlay counter on the video output in HH:MM:SS format. Text position, font and colour are adjustable.

It has three stages you can configure, with different fonts/colours/positions for each one. For the final stage you can change it to display seconds only.

So you could start your night off with the clock running in the bottom corner, nice and discrete.

With 5 minutes left (time period adjustable), the clock could change slightly.

With 10 seconds left (time period adjustable), the clock can change again, and can change to displaying seconds only.

Input? After the event I could obviously make the target date/time adjustable, more options and so on, but I'm just concentrating on a quick simple stable solution for NYE this year.

Inviato Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 11:55 am
That sounds like a great plugin to work with any vid from your area - ie.. I am in Japan. Would love to see it before tomorrow night.

Inviato Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 11:43 pm
Any way to get this thing...like today?? I am in Waikiki Hawaii and really would like to have something more than I can get from the simple 3D text app.

thanks

Inviato Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 9:44 pm
I've spent my night tonight working to get it to a basic usable state. I'll be uploading it in a minute, and I'll approve it straight away.

This plugin has been rushed to be ready for people to use tonight. I would strongly advise you set your clock appropriately and test heavily first. I'm not responsible for any aborted midnight countdowns.

That said, I've run a fair few tests without a problem.

There are 4 stages, each stage can individually have a manual X/Y position, or be centered on the screen. Each stage has an individual alpha control, font controls and colour selection.

Stages 1 and 2 have an option for 'time'. This defines the remaining time (in seconds) that triggers a jump to the next stage. Stage 3 to 4 is automatic (when the countdown reaches 0).

There are three extra options at the bottom. One drops hours off if zero, so 00:59:59 would become 59:59, but 01:59:59 would remain the same. Another does the same with the minutes, so 00:59 would become 59, but 01:59 would remain 01:59. The third option is a dirty preview which allows you to see all the content at once so you can position them etc.

I know it's not pretty, I know it's not megaflexible, but I really didn't have time I'm afraid. I might have time for a quick update to it later, so if anyone finds any show stopping bugs or a simple improvement then let me know.

Inviato Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 10:45 pm
23%