- Hardware Manuals Index
- Americanaudio Index
- Radius 1000
- Radius 2000
- Radius 3000
EFFECTS & LOOPS
- FX SELECT. Use this encoder to select the Effect applied to the Left or Right selected decks.
Push the encoder to get the Effects list for easier navigation through the list. Push again to select and close the List.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this encoder to adjust the Key of the loaded track.
- FX.PARAM. Use this knob to adjust the 1st Parameter of the selected Effect.
If the CTRL button (27) is enabled, use this knob to control the 2nd Parameter of the selected Effect.
- FX ON. Use this button to trigger the selected Effect to the Left or Right selected deck. Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to reset the Key of the track to its original value.
- FX CTRL. Use this button to toggle the Effect Parameter Control. When enabled, the FX PARAM knob (25) will control the 2nd Parameter of the selected Effect and when disabled the 1st one.
- LOOP SIZE. Use this encoder to adjust the size of the Loop in beats. When moved anti-clockwise the size of the Loop will be halved and will be doubled when moved clockwise.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this encoder to move the Loop backwards/forward by a step equal to its size in beats.
Push the encoder to trigger an Auto Loop of the selected size in beats.
- FILTER. Use this knob to apply a High/Low Pass Filter to the selected left or right deck.
- LOOP. Use this button to set and trigger a Manual Loop. While the track is playing, on first press, the button sets a Loop In (Entry Point). On 2nd press the same button sets a Loop Out (Exit Point) and triggers the Manual Loop. Press the same button again (3rd press) to exit the manual loop.
Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to trigger the last triggered loop (Re-loop).
- FILTER ON. Use this button to activate/de-activate the High/Low Pass Filter. When disabled, the Filter will not be applied regardless the position of the FILTER knob (29).