Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NS7 is out! - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
For any one who did not see the news letter the Numark NS7 will start shipping world wide on the 24/03/09.

http://www.numark.com/ns7

Inviato Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 10:03 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
NS7??? First I've heard of it, what is it? I know..its a new intelligence agency from the UK. Like MI6...got it

Inviato Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 10:06 am
So, the ns7 hehe.

Isn't it to big for a club and to expensive for practicing at home?

What du you think?

sEe yA

Inviato Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 10:11 am
calvinclaus wrote :
So, the ns7 hehe.

Isn't it to big for a club and to expensive for practicing at home?

What du you think?

sEe yA

yeah that was the issue other than tired of the 'false starts' i realized if i dj at clubs where i set up on thier both and have just enough room for my laptop and vci-300 or total control. the NS7 was just not a practicle choice. but still if i get aresidency somewhere i would look into it

Inviato Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 10:24 am
This unit is in a pending debut state for over a year now :(

Inviato Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 10:29 am
i leads to the how do i map this to virtual dj threads

Inviato Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 10:47 am
i can sense a birthday gift

Inviato Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 11:38 am
I was my question. Will VDJ have an option to use this. I know I could midi map it, but will VDJ account for the platter spin and stop, and all that stuff. I will drop money on reserving it, if VDJ will support it. Does anyone know?

Inviato Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 2:15 pm
Bujazism wrote :
I was my question. Will VDJ have an option to use this. I know I could midi map it, but will VDJ account for the platter spin and stop, and all that stuff. I will drop money on reserving it, if VDJ will support it. Does anyone know?

even if it does you may want to look into the amount of actual buttons and knobs on the ns7 and what you will need to run virtual dj

Inviato Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 2:54 pm
i think it iwill depend on how many buttons u use or need, in my case i dnt use all of the buttons the software has available... so a lack of 1 or 2 buttons i dont mind and id just map the ones i need
but hey it would be cool for vdj to partner up with someone and get a controller for vdj just like numark did with serato

Inviato Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 4:09 pm
The NS7 is wonderful,but professional djs prefer the old school turntables,dont know how long those faders will last and then again it cost $1300US ,quite expensive,I am waiting just to see the reviews,the pros and cons of this hardware.Even though its serato and numark come together,this hardware cannot use with SSL,and I know sooner or later it will be compatible with VDJ.LOL

Inviato Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 5:27 am
dj raymond wrote :
The NS7 is wonderful,but professional djs prefer the old school turntables,

The NS7 is wonderful,but SOME professional djs prefer the old school turntables.
I know lots off perfessional dj's not using turntables

Inviato Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 9:59 am
Maybe Atomix can partner with Denon and take digital Djing to another level. The Denon and PCDJ Reflex partnership was a fiasco.

OO

Inviato Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 10:59 am
Too large and too expensive. That just about sums it up for me!

Inviato Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 11:58 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
kradcliffe wrote :
Too large and too expensive. That just about sums it up for me!

Yep, me too.

Especially here in the UK!!!!

£1300 est, no I don't think so, sooner buy some a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000's. That are club proven!!!!!!

Inviato Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 12:29 pm
i find weird that people complain about it bein too large and too expensive, then controllers like rmx and the vci 300 they say too small , or its like a toy, then some other say that turntables or cdjs are awesome, but complain about carryin arround?and then the price
whats up with the complainin guys?

if it suits ur needs buy it if not the dont, and it wouldnt kill some of u to check it out first when it comes out
as far as to get the perfect controller it may not ever come its all bout gettin pros and cons of each one n see which one will do better for you and your wallet

anyways sorry bout the rant

Inviato Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 12:36 pm
PsychoMantis23 wrote :
i find weird that people complain about it bein too large and too expensive, then controllers like rmx and the vci 300 they say too small , or its like a toy, then some other say that turntables or cdjs are awesome, but complain about carryin arround?and then the price
whats up with the complainin guys?

if it suits ur needs buy it if not the dont, and it wouldnt kill some of u to check it out first when it comes out
as far as to get the perfect controller it may not ever come its all bout gettin pros and cons of each one n see which one will do better for you and your wallet

anyways sorry bout the rant

this post explains exacly why there are so many different controllers.... i wanted the ns7 but it is actually too big for me. I dont resedent anywhere and the clubs i go to have turntables ect already set up. so i opted for the vci-300. different controller for each persons different needs....its not like the same person is saying ns7 is too big and vci-300 too small ... different people different taste different needs.

Inviato Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 1:34 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 6:15 am
BOO!!! to much mula for the ns7...i wonde how much its ganna sell... :-0...

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 8:46 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sonido1902 wrote :
BOO!!! to much mula for the ns7...i wonde how much its ganna sell... :-0...

and just think, if one of the sliders fail, or a switch sticks, or one of the platter's goes for a shit. The WHOLE UNIT has to go back to Numark.

We they pay for the postage/carriage charge to there service dept, I wonder. Worth looking into before you buy!!!!!

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 8:51 am
53%