Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NS7 is out! - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

sonido1902 wrote :
BOO!!! to much mula for the ns7...i wonde how much its ganna sell... :-0...

I totally agree…. I think it will be very hard to convince many DJs (at least here in the US) to pay that much $,$$$ for a Numark controller.

OO

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 11:30 am
imagine that the whole unit goes back..and im guessing its pretty heavy so the wieght is ganna cost ya..then maybe if u wanna add the option to be handled with care since its pretty expensive u dont want it to be thrown around in the delivery now do we?? maybe if ur bill gates son you will buy it just to play around in your room...lol...or at least Dj tiesto might buy it..looks like he has enough money..i wonder if DJ Tiesto would buy this... :-\...hmmm..

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 11:36 am
jimmy b wrote :
and just think, if one of the sliders fail, or a switch sticks....

sonido1902 wrote :
imagine that the whole unit goes back....

… Which probably will happen because Numark is not known for durability.

OO

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 11:41 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
There exist repair services for numark products in every country. So i don't see problem here. I bought Ecler nuo4 mixer, after 1 year fader died.

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 2:47 pm
jimmy b wrote :
sonido1902 wrote :

and just think, if one of the sliders fail, or a switch sticks, or one of the platter's goes for a shit.

faders are replaceable so just buy a new one.
if a platter goes out on a turntable you have to send it for repairs. so in that case dont buy a turntable ;)
oh and the monitor on your laptop may go out too .... oh no
and that house you are looking at if the furnace goes out you will be cold for awhile too expensive don't buy it it may break.

don't take me serious i am only buggin

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 4:05 pm
to my previous post, while maybe not in this forum ive seen threats on other forums complainin about controllers in general (same people different controllers)
either way im goin to let that rest

n i totally agree with sirkitbreaker...while your only buggin
theres always a chance of somthin goin wrong just as theres a chance you might not have any problems, just like with everything else
i think an argument about its performance should be done once the thing is out and not before

and to be honest i cant wait to its relesea date and see how it performs, as im desperate to get one, my purchase will def depend on how the responses are to it (just like everyone else whos goin to get on i believe)

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 5:31 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sirkitbreaker wrote :
jimmy b wrote :
sonido1902 wrote :

and just think, if one of the sliders fail, or a switch sticks, or one of the platter's goes for a shit.

faders are replaceable so just buy a new one.
if a platter goes out on a turntable you have to send it for repairs. so in that case dont buy a turntable ;)
oh and the monitor on your laptop may go out too .... oh no
and that house you are looking at if the furnace goes out you will be cold for awhile too expensive don't buy it it may break.

don't take me serious i am only buggin

I'm not, don't you worry about that!!!!!

Inviato Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 1:47 am
Double O wrote :
Maybe Atomix can partner with Denon and take digital Djing to another level. The Denon and PCDJ Reflex partnership was a fiasco.

OO

Wouldn't expect anything less from PCDJ though would we?

Latest F*CK Up - Encrypted Video Service

Total Dick Heads

Inviato Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 4:25 am
I was first exposed to DJing with software approximately 8 or 9 years ago with a PCDJ product. I tried PCDJ Phat, Digital 1200s, the original PCDJ Red (which worked very good). Unfortunately, the company has regressed ever since....

OO

Inviato Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 12:10 pm
Charlie Wilson wrote :
Wouldn't expect anything less from PCDJ though would we?

Total Dick Heads

Absolutely. Same old people, same old incomplete and horrendously late products. They gave away a demo of Reflex with the DN-HC4500 that didn't even work, released the full version months late, charged everybody for it then pulled development completely when they fell out with the programmer.

Virtual DJ may be slow getting updates out, but at least it's bliss compared to anything PCDJ can do.

Inviato Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 1:32 pm
Double O wrote :
I was first exposed to DJing with software approximately 8 or 9 years ago with a PCDJ product. I tried PCDJ Phat, Digital 1200s, the original PCDJ Red (which worked very good). Unfortunately, the company has regressed ever since....

I forgot about PCDJ FX—[F]atal [X]perience. That was my worst experience ever with any DJ product.

kradcliffe wrote :
Virtual DJ may be slow getting updates out...

I disagree…. When I stopped using PCDJ products after my [F]atal [X]perience, VDJ was at version 1.8. Consequently, Atomix has released numerous updates and upgrades to VDJ. Furthermore, Atomix didn’t even charge us for the video upgrade (look at what SL users have to pay to mix video). This is a very good company that believes in releasing updates that work, instead of rushing updates to appease impatient customers.

kradcliffe wrote :
....but at least it's bliss compared to anything PCDJ can do.

Very true. PCDJ couldn’t get two different products to work during that time—FX and Reflex. Moreover, PCDJ VJ is VDJ with a makeover (and a trim), and PCDJ DEX is actually djDecks (which was selling for about $30 approximately three years)....

OO

Inviato Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 4:07 pm
I had the oportunity yesturday to try it!!! a dj store neer my home they recived one for showing and testing only its supepr cool and actualy it feels really like vinyl but one thing in the store we try it to map it to numark cue (its like a virtual dj) and we had some problems that the jog wheel on mapping the program senses like a pitch slider insted of a jog wheel and also it was very sad to my is that on serato when you are playing a song the jog wheel is turning like a normal turntable but on virtual dj it does not turn!!!! and also we had problems mapping the pitch slider on the software can any one had fully mapped the ns7 on to virtual dj or numark cue???? and also it wheel be really cool if virtual dj or numark cue have the same features of the ns7 running on serato on virtual dj or numark cue.

any way i totally loved the ns7!!!!!

Inviato Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 4:14 pm
I am sure that when the NS7 is officially released- someone, somewhere will create a full function midi map for it and everything will work as you would expect.

Either that or native support in the next update may be included.

I wouldn t worry about compatibility too much just yet.

Inviato Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 6:49 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Well, it's finally landed apparently.... anybody taken the plunge and bought one yet?

Inviato Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 11:10 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I will touch it next week at MusikMesse, some feedback will come ;)

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 09 @ 8:18 am

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 09 @ 11:23 pm
Hi All,

I am a club Dj and I recently purchased the NS7 and I really love it. I dont think is is too big since your are not bringing no sound card, turn tables, additional computer stand, and so on. I think the size looks proffesional and it does not look like a toy but like a real turntable. With Hercules and VDJ the system crashed on me each and every time and customer services has not idea as to how to fix the bugs. I have done two parties with ns7 and i love it. I also bought the case to protect it. What I like the most about the NS7 is that is so expensive that not everyone will have it out there which will mae my business more unique. From 1 to 10 I will give it a 9 to the ns7.

Inviato Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 10:59 pm
b1shopPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I own an NS7 and would be in heaven with Virtual DJ Native Support!!! DON'T FORGET ABOUT US ATOMIX!!!!

Inviato Fri 03 Apr 09 @ 1:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)