Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Some video help please! - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

sorry.. my bad..
I guess Vista came with DX 10 as stock..

and judging by the other threads the first thing to try is re-installing the DirectX 9C?

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 8:07 am
Hello, it was correctly stated that video mixing engione for VDJ was built on using DirectX9. It seems this issue is common with Windows 64 bit OS as well. I think possibly if you swithced back to XP which uses DirectX 9 and is 32bit you might be ok. Don't take my word on it but if you want to try something that would be the thing to try.

We have a long topic going about video freezing in the general forum if you care to read about it. Good luck to you and I feel your pain.

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 4:56 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've just gone back to XP on a brand new hard drive. I'll be selling on my 9800gt and upgrading my pci express graphics card i think. No point in keeping it if it's not gonna work.

Once the W7 issues are addressed (if any), i'll look to upgrading my OS altogether.

Grrr. Bloody computers.

:o|

Thanks to everyone who offered help on this issue. I'll be trying out my 'newly' rolled back system very soon.

P

Inviato Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 11:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)