Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: New Skin VMS4PRO - Page: 6

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thank you spider, you got pm.

and thank everybody for the help. The skin will be uploaded tommorow.

Inviato Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 3:51 pm
hey djdad
thank you for your work, can't wait for the skin ;)
franky told us a lot about it in german froum.

please, if it is possible make the skin for 1280 x 800 oder maybe 1280 x 768
would be really awesome! thank you in advance

Inviato Fri 29 Oct 10 @ 12:00 pm
Yeah...+1

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 7:37 pm
tik tok ..tik tok.....and its not Ke$ha ..lol

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 7:50 pm
New Major Upgrade !

American Audio VMS4 Decks Pro ver 2.0

Download Link
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/11940/American_Audio_VMS4_Pro.html

Resolutions 1440X900 & 1366X768

Ver 2.0

- Skin is now 4 Decks. 2 basic pannels (2 deck mode - 4 deck mode). You may swap the decks 1&3 and 2&4. Swapping decks, the colors of the decks and the rhythm change also.

Deck 1 and 2 as left & right

Deck 3 & 4 as left & right

- New upper section design and new color layout.

- Added New Battery Status Indicator
all you have to do is to download SBDJ Battery Indicator Plugin.
The 1st pic shows the laptop AC Powered, the 2nd unplugged. The battery sign will blink when battery reaches 50% (you may edit this)

- Added Resonanse Filter with ON-OFF button (indicator)
- Added Eq-Crossfaders
- Added New Mirror Rhythm view
- Added Load-Save Deck Set buttons
- Added Rhtyhm Zoom slider
- Added Deck Info button
- Added Year/Genre/Album infos in the comment textzone view
- Added Help button (opens the manual of VDJ7, which we ALL have to read !!!)
- Added new icon for Mixed COntainer (Filter & Favorite Folder)
- Added Booth volume
- Added Unload Button
- 6 different center pannels (mixers) with new layout design

It's yours.
Enjoy it !!!

PS. Many Thanks to Franky and all the others beta testers. Many thanks to SBDJ for creating magnificent tools !

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 8:10 pm
In case you miss it..

In the video mixer (4 decks) click on the MASTER word to toggle between master and decks-master video view

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 8:24 pm
Thanx to YOU, djdad, for ur work!
It was a pleasure for me to try to help a little bit :-)

And now, it´s more than in my last beta^^

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 8:56 pm
Thank you for the skin,works very well on my desktop
awesome work!!!

but for now its to big for my notebook, cause i have only 1280x800 as a lot of others too, i think...

i tried to resize the skin to 1280 x 800 ans 1280 x 768 its working so far and looks quiet good but i have one big problem then....
the little squares under the wavlinie are not visible after the resize.... so PLEASE can you give us the skin 1280x800 or 1280x768?

thank you!

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 11:07 pm
Nice work mate!!!

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 2:20 am
Got a lot of messages because of Standard-Laptop-Sizes. Most of VMS4-User ware working with Laptops and need other Resulutions. What is possible to do? Working with Skin-Rezizer gives bad Skin-Quality!

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 5:52 am
when i start the skin there is no browser i need to swap to effects and back to browser and here we go..
or just click where the browser should be and the frames will show..

Maybe thats because of the wrong skin size ? I would need a 1280x800 size :)

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 5:59 am
There is a (VDJ-SkinResizer) bug but has nothing to do with my skin. Actually the 1366X768 reoslution has a very small browser in 4 decks mode. I can make it view the browser correctly without changing modes, but there will be a graphic bug in the skin. I will post later the graphic bug photo.

If you want to try yourselfs. edit the xml flie and add those 2 lines in the bottom of the xml, just 1 line before the </skin> line
<init action=" ...mplla ..mpla .. & page 'sampler' on"/>
<onit action="page 'sampler' on"/>
</skin>

With bold is the ones you must add. I repeat this is only happening with the 1366X768.

[EDIT]
This is the graphic bug i was talking about.. So if you add those lines in the xml the browser will appear normally but you will also view this. So youwill have to chose.

..and dont try to edit the bmp file. You will not find that fader in the file anywhere..lol!

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 6:47 am
About different resolutions. I can add only 1 resolution more. So i was thinking for a HD 1920X1200.

I know the majority would like the 1280X800, but this will be easy with Skin Resizer. The rthyhm view bugs will be fixed soon, so there will be no problem. What do you think?

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 6:56 am
djdad i tried it with the skin resizer but its not working good because of the rythmview....

maybe someone who have the full version of the skin resizer can use the options like smart risziging and that stuff and it will be better?
i dont own the full version of skin resize....

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 9:06 am
The skin resizer tool is still to be updated to work properly with the newest skins. Maybe that's the problem?

Keith

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 9:38 am
The image Problem you show me dj dad i have had that already
i changed with the skin resizer tool the skin to 1280x768 the bug with the browser is still there
The Font is also small but i cant change it with the resizer tool..
Also the Green is not that beauty isnt it ? ;)

I would like a nice orange like on SSL :)

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 11:10 am
@Andi, open the xml file of your 1280X768 resized skin and post the last 3 lines of it.

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 11:34 am
so i tried it on notebook now....
i resized the skin from 1440 to 1280x800 the skin self works well so far....
only the rythmsquares are not visible.. so if you dont need that you can use the skin... i need it so i have to wait....

that bug with that browser i have only with the skin 1280x720 with the 1280x800 skin i dont have that bug and the brwoser is visible anytime when i start vdj!

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 12:23 pm
Quote :
I would like a nice orange like on SSL :)

Argh...i read bad words^^

To all the Users with VDJ-pro and VMS4:
In german Forum the users asked for my mapping via PM because i mapped all EQ-Knobs, Level-Fader with the with VDJ7 new comming "fake-command". It´s simple if you know, wich commands can be written withe a "fake". The "fake" only show if u use the Knobs/Fader, but they don´t work in VDJ. Thats because VMS4 has his own EQ and Fader. If they work on VMS4 AND VDJ, you´ll have a "Double-Effect" which is the reason for "overdrive" or distortions! So it´s better to use a Fake-Command or no Mapping on EQ/Fader!

Possible to fake:
fake_crossfader
fake_level
fake_eq_high
fake_eq_mid
fake_eq_low

I´m still missing other commands like "gain, master, booth, all for microfon, curve" and told this to the support-staff. We have to wait for this^^

In my Mapping there are still at this moment no Buttons mapped for the "Swap"-Buttons on the Skin. Swap-buttons are for changing between Deck 1/3 or 2/4. But it should be easy to map them by yourself with this little help from djdad (he gave me in a PM^^):

Quote :
In the meantime you can map the SHIFT+PITCHBEND buttons to switch betweeen decks..These commands also assign the crossfader and the video cross fader to the correct position. Make sure you assign your VMS4 to left-right (config-mapper) and probably to put your VMS4 chanel assign to OFF.

Use this for SHIFT+PITCHBEND- button (left or right is the same)
action_deck 1 ? deck 1 leftdeck & deck left select & deck 1 leftcross 'only' & deck 1 leftvideo : action_deck 2 ? deck 2 rightdeck & deck right select & deck 2 rightcross 'only' & deck 2 rightvideo

and this for SHIFT+PITCHBEND+ button (left or right is the same)
action_deck 1 ? deck 3 leftdeck & deck left select & deck 3 leftcross 'only' & deck 3 leftvideo : action_deck 2 ? deck 4 rightdeck & deck right select & deck 4 rightcross 'only' & deck 4 rightvideo

For the leds also.. (you will find them in the mapper-config)
for the Pitchbend - led
action_deck 1 ? deck 1 leftdeck ? on : off : deck 2 rightdeck ? on : off
and for the pitchbend + led
action_deck 1 ? deck 3 leftdeck ? on : off : deck 4 rightdeck ? on : off

If some needs my "easy" mapping, feel free to ask me with your Mailadress in a PM!

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 12:39 pm
not sure if you need this lines?

<init action="deck 1 leftdeck & deck 2 rightdeck & deck 1 leftcross 'only' & deck 1 leftvideo & deck 2 rightcross 'only' & deck 2 rightvideo"/>

ZGpfYW5kaV84NipTbWFydCoyMDEwLTExLTAx=
</skin>

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 12:45 pm
50%