Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: New Skin VMS4PRO - Page: 5

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thank you guys for your interest. I have allready send the beta to 3 testers, waiting for feedback. Frany, Magic & Gadjetman.

Thank you all.

You will ne informed soon.

Inviato Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 5:59 am
Is that a waveform zoomer on the left I see you've added! If so, thanks so much!

I never gave examples of why zoom on the waveform is so useful. For one, if you're trying to precisely set cue points or entry/exit points on a track (which I do while it's not playing), you'll want to zoom in very close so you can see each beat & be very precise.
In contrast, if you're anticipating something coming later in the song & want to be prepared & want to see it coming in advance, you'll want to zoom out. Ditto if you're trying to gauge how much time you have left for something.
& if you're trying to adjust the cgs of a track with regard to another, you'll also want to zoom in, but not as close as if you're trying to precisely set cue/exit/entry points.

Thanks!!

Inviato Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 10:16 pm
Yes, zoom slider will be included in this version.

Sorry for the delay. I am still waiting for Beta testers feedback and the final definition mapper from Team. As soon as some issues are settled the skin will be available.

Inviato Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 10:20 am
I´m back from my weekend gigs now and will write soon! At the moment i´m working, but will do my very best in the evening with the skin. Hope to get the skin working on my resolution 1368x768^^ My first trys are a crash of VDJ... :-(

Inviato Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 7:55 am
can you message it to me? club user audio and video 6 nights weekly. cpu res 1400x900

Inviato Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 5:06 am
Think you have to wait like all others too. There are some different problems, so the skin is not working yet. Maybe more Infos in the next days from djdad.

Inviato Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 6:52 am
ralphPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJFrankyP wrote :
There are some different problems, so the skin is not working yet.

Sad News :-(

Inviato Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 7:11 am
I had some last minute ideas about the skin, but i have to wait for the final definition release from Cstoll before i make any changes. The skin works pretty well so far. I also added the possibility to work either 2 or 4 decks.
As soon as the final def mapper is ready i will upload it.

You know me.. i'm fast and accurate ! lol !

Inviato Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 7:55 am
Yes, u are, but your tester isn´t^^

Inviato Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 8:20 am
Got the new Test-Version. Guys, can´t tell you all what you are waiting for... It´s soooooo nice!
Still a few things to do, djdad got my response. Think you don´t have to wait very long, just a few days :-)

Inviato Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 12:31 pm
FrankyP, you're a Lucky guy ;-)

Inviato Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 2:45 pm
Will the sample function also work with the new skin? now, i 'don't see how you could play samples on a different channel. samples don't play at all for the moment...
I'll hope with the new skin, the VMS4 is gonna do the job where it's build for...4 channels, sidestrips that actually works, sample,...
thanks for you guys who'll made VMS4 works, because with traktor, there's a lot of functions i don't get to work.

Inviato Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 8:03 am
Was working in a big Disco with very much guests and the "new Test-Skin" on Saturday :-)

There where no Probs with the Skin, a lot of People asked me wich Software i use^^ They all know VDJ, but don´t saw that it was VDJ^^

I was switching between 2 and 4 decks, was swapping between decks 1/3 and 2/4. All work fine.

Got one prob in 2-Decks-Version when i had a CD-Player on Channel 1. Was hearing the sound on headphones, but nothing when i fade channel 1 to maximum. Don´t know why. Alle other three channels worked fine, but not Chan 1. One hour later all went OK. Think, it was a prob with VMS4 or VDJ7 or switching between 2/4 Decks or using USB/Analog Switch on Front of VMS4...

Now, it´s djdads turn...

Inviato Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 7:16 am
I'm finishing the last panel late tonight, so final beta tommorow...by the end of the weekend you will get your skin ! Btw, 2 decks mode is a little changed now, you will see. ..glad to hear everything was fine.

Franky .did you changed midi-analogue during live ?

Inviato Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 10:07 am
No, don´t changed midilog while i´m working.
Have to tell, that another user had the same Problem, but he hasn´t the skin. He thought that the VMS4 failt. I think, it´s a bug in VDJ7.

Inviato Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 11:52 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djdad, sent you a pm.

Inviato Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 10:36 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
PM me too. I want to beta test for you too!

Inviato Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 4:36 am
can we test it on something else than VMS 4 ? If yes, so I'm ok too to be a beta tester

Inviato Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 4:49 am
Thank you guys. I have allready sent the beta to enough testers. Thank you for your interest. In fact you could run the skin even without the VMS4, but i think for the time VMS4 owners have priority.

Inviato Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 6:50 am
djdad

i will test the new skins for you and get feedback to u asap as im free all night n day 2morrow and ill be on my vms4 247 making new mix cds, let me know if u need my help mate.

cheers

Inviato Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 1:55 pm
42%