Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DJM 800.............(How To Map It??) - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ahh, I see now (I think), lol!!

Again Thanks for the time, help and info!! Most appreciated!!

Inviato Tue 01 Apr 14 @ 12:34 pm
Ok Thanks for all the info! I got the other buttons to show up now I have another problem.

I'm not sure what the script should be?? I thought it should be when the switch is on "A" I should have it mapped as "deck 1 leftvideo" but here's what's happening.

When I move my switch from "A" to "Thru" deck 1 videoleft stays lite up. And when I move it over to "B" both deck 1 leftvideo and deck 1 rightvideo buttons are still lit.

I want it so when I move it to "Thru" from "A" deck 1 videoleft button is no longer lit or on and once I move the switch from "Thru" to "B" deck 1 rightvideo is lit up and then vice versa.

My Mixdeck Quad acts this way and I tried to copy and paste the script but nothing happens.

Any info or help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks for the time!!

Inviato Tue 01 Apr 14 @ 7:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no THRU for the video crossfader actually. Every time one deck must be as left and another one as right.
My suggestion would be to map the A as leftvideo, the B as rightvideo and map the THRU as leftvideo 'auto' & rightvideo 'auto' which actually turns off the Video cross Assign buttons on the skin, but in fact sets the left and right sides of the video crossfafer to AUTO (automatically chooses the leftdeck and the right deck as left or right)

Inviato Tue 01 Apr 14 @ 8:04 pm
Ok I think I got it!!

I mapped "A" as "deck 1 leftvideo_button & deck 2 rightvideo_button"
And I mapped
"B" as "deck 1 rightvideo_button & deck 2 leftvideo_button"
And did the same for channel 2's switch and it works perfect!!

Thanks Bob!! I'll map the thru to what you said.

And as a feature request for 8 can we please get a "Thru" for the video?? I know I asked for this while ago.

But Super Thanks for all the help!! I have a few more things to add to the 800 definition file then I'll upload for others. Plus a video on how it all works.

Inviato Tue 01 Apr 14 @ 8:14 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
A THRU for the video crossfader seems impossible to have at the moment. The Video mixer in VirtualDJ is designed to mix 2 decks, so disabling the video crossfader and providing the ability to mix only with the volume fader would require a huge vdj script in order one deck to be assigned as left or right each time the volume faders get a different position

I tried once,,, got it almost working, but it was a 2 pages script lol.

Inviato Tue 01 Apr 14 @ 8:17 pm

Inviato Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 1:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)