Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Remote App - Wishes and new features - Page: 3

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

user8865603 wrote :

So this wouldn't get accepted if some one did do this?

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 16 @ 4:21 pm
I thought the rule only applied to replicating other DJ software? I mean there are plenty of hardware lookalike skins.

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 16 @ 4:32 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Scott just said that it's unlikely atomix will make it, not that it's not allowed for someone else to do it. (As far as a no copyright is violated)

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 16 @ 5:54 pm
Ahh, ok that clears it up, Thanks.

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 16 @ 6:04 pm
ty for your help :)

Inviato Sun 04 Sep 16 @ 4:14 am
edited the LCARS Dj skin into 4 single deck skins for the remote just one or two little things to move

Inviato Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 2:08 pm
viillePRO InfinityMember since 2013
Would love to have a cue feature on mobile. So it would work like a real mixing station on the go.(would be nice in weddings when eating and someone asks you to play their song and you cant recall what it sounds like.

Inviato Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 7:08 pm
Hi Guys.
Hope I'm posting in the right place...
I am hopeing to see remote available for Windows Phone!
Is this on the cards at all?

Inviato Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 4:58 pm
Definitely not from what I have previously read.

Windows phone market share is shrinking and Microsoft are near to abandoning the platform.

Inviato Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 5:25 pm
Would love for virtual dj to come out wIth something on there software to help locate and spot phrases. I know you have certain skins that do that but serato has it on there software without having to download a certain skin. So why not do the same. Thank you for your cooperation.

Inviato Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 1:51 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Could you be more specific as to what you mean? I'm also not sure this is a request for the remote?

Inviato Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 8:12 am
I'd love to be able to write notes in to remote software

As a wedding DJ, I'd like to use the software so I can make announcements from the front of the booth (hence, the need for notes) and then easily start the next track.

Currently, I'd need to have the notes software running of a different app, and I don't want to be swapping between apps to achieve this.

Inviato Fri 28 Oct 16 @ 7:22 pm
One big issue I'm experiencing with the remote control...

When it loses connection, or I come out of it, I have to reauthenticate the remote software EVERY TIME from Virtual DJ.

I really need this to be a remote, where I can open the remote software away from the booth, and not need to be at the booth to get connected.

Can it be set so that it can always operate on the same port, or there's a way to "remember" a device so that it always connects remotely, and I don't need to be at the laptop please?

Inviato Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 4:17 pm
freestyleents wrote :
One big issue I'm experiencing with the remote control...

When it loses connection, or I come out of it, I have to reauthenticate the remote software EVERY TIME from Virtual DJ.

I really need this to be a remote, where I can open the remote software away from the booth, and not need to be at the booth to get connected.

Can it be set so that it can always operate on the same port, or there's a way to "remember" a device so that it always connects remotely, and I don't need to be at the laptop please?

I use an old virgin media hub as a private network (with out internet connection) run a short ethernet cable to the hub from laptop and connect my remote devices to its wireless and i never lose connection

Inviato Wed 16 Nov 16 @ 7:22 pm
user8865603 wrote :

I use an old virgin media hub as a private network (with out internet connection) run a short ethernet cable to the hub from laptop and connect my remote devices to its wireless and i never lose connection

The laptop is OK, but if I walk too far away and lose connection on the phone, it stuffs me up.

I use a mi-fi dongle with built in 3G internet.

Inviato Mon 21 Nov 16 @ 12:56 pm
Is it possible to add audio out too the remote app so you can hear the next track before you bring it in through the headphone jack on the device you are running the app on ?

Inviato Wed 15 Feb 17 @ 11:40 am
Is there a way to use My mobile data connection to use the remote...Lets say that my PC is at work and i am at home. Could i be able to use the remote on my PC from my house ?Maybe with a VPN connection...just wondering if anyone has done this before

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 1:04 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No reason a VPN wouldn't work...

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 2:01 pm
SBDJ wrote :
No reason a VPN wouldn't work...

Not that teck savvy enough... :/ Can you explain the process. I do have a PC at home to use as a server.

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 2:10 pm
Why would anyone want to do that anyway?

Just throwing it out there because you wouldn't be able to hear what was happening at the other end. The latency using mobile data would also be horrific.

There are plenty of VNC based apps for controlling a PC remotely that are optimized to deal with the latency issues.

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 2:14 pm
50%