Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with VDJ4 and EclerNUO4 - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Don't worry, funnyb0nz and the team are working on it, just be patience and the solution to Ecler problems will come ;)

Inviato Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 8:23 am
well....
sucks...
I feel like everyone else is playing with a new toy and I have to play with my old toys until my parents have made sure my new toy is safe for me to play with.. I look out the window and watch them just all having fun outside running around waving it around screaming,"This is fun!! My new toy is awesome!!"... I just sigh and sit in my house till my parents are done taking my toy apart and making sure it will be ok for me to have fun with it too...

at least thats what it feels like anyways....
a constant loop of the jeopardy theme playing in my head...

Inviato Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 11:55 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
The problem has been isolated and will be corrected in the next version, btw if you don't map effect controls to the nu04 you won't have problems, but it will be corrected.

Inviato Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 1:15 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thank God for that.
Been getting a bit worried reading this post.

I just bought NU04 a few weeks ago, before VDJ4.0 was released, have yet to install 4.0 and havn't even tried the mixer out yet. So by the time I get round to plugging it all in everything should be working then I hope :D

Still waiting for my question on TimeCode Vinly to be answered and where I can get it in the UK? Coz when I try to buy it off this website it doesn't work.

Inviato Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 1:19 am
DJ Cyder wrote :
The problem has been isolated and will be corrected in the next version, btw if you don't map effect controls to the nu04 you won't have problems, but it will be corrected.

wow... christmas all over again...
can't wait till next version now!!!

Inviato Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 1:54 am
I've now got my NU04 working (sort of). Mid, bass, trebble, and the cross fader work. But how do I assign buttons to scroll through my playlist, sync songs, beat lock songs, play / pause songs ?

I found a button to play songs, but it only works on one side at a time. I think if I hold down the "tap" button it swaps to the other side. But how long are you supposed to hold it down? I don't want to stand there holding down a button. Can't you make it so you just press it once? Does anyone know of any guides to help me set it up? Or if you have one please catch me on MSN messenger: DjGaz1980@Hotmail.com and talk me through it.
Cheers!

Inviato Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 11:16 pm
Well I've had Virtual DJ 4.2r1 running all night with my NU04. It's not crashed or anything once.
Very impressed. Will try it at a live gig soon, but fingers crossed it looks like it's working for me :D

Inviato Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 1:52 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)